Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Montreal's REAL M39 (Northern Light #5 X Skunk #1 )

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Mr O, Nov 15, 2010.

1. #1 Mr O, Nov 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2010
    Hey guys, Montreal just got a new batch of pretty decent mids, so I thought I'd share them with you to see what the City thinks of our weed :rolleyes:

I bought Half an OZ of those for 65$ (Canadian)

Strain name: M39 (Northern Light #5 X Skunk #1 )
    Sativa/Indica : Definitely Indica dominant, but not by much. I would say 60% indica 40% sativa.
    Smell: Smells really good, not too strong though. Has a very subtle citrus smell.
    High: Light headed, relaxing long-lasting high
    Smoke: Very sweet, not harsh at all. A real pleasure for the throat :p

The M39 strain name was bashed ALOT because of it's extreme popularity. It's one of the most popular Canadian strain, and aquired a very bad reputation because it soon became slang for all the badly-grown mids sold in the streets. So here is what M39 really is when it's grown with love :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is my first review and my first time posting bud shots, sorry if they're not top notch quality :eek:

2. Just hold the camera a bit steadier and the shots will be really nice! Thanks for this review, makes me even more excited about going to Montreal in 3 weeks!

3. good prices for the quality of the bud, enjoy!

4. Thanks Chris, I uploaded new pictures :)

5. thats not mids bro that is the dank shank :smoking:

6. I wish i got mids like that......

7. down as fuck.

8. Top quality M-39. Nova Scotian here; have only seen M that nice a few times. That being said, I still think that M-39 fails as a strain overall. It just isn't a good strain, IMO. Your in Montreal, you hsould be grabbing Silver Haze and retarded exotics for like $80/half. M-39's best quality is it's appearance.. haha. That being said, enjoy OP... hard not to when you are picking up bud at that price hahah. People in the States would be grabbing halves of dirt weed for $65. Ohhhh Canada lol :smoking:

9. #9 Mr O, Nov 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2010
    Haha yeah, indeed, but it's not because there's tons of those around that I have to buy them exclusivly :D No stress, i'll get around and post good exo pickups when I re-batch :)
    It's all about variety my friend ;)

10. Looks super dank man. I've read about M39 in High Times before and it sounds like a marvelous strain! Enjoy!

11. Thanks man :p

12. Lol its true when I saw M39 I thought it was gonna be some of that street shwag thats all over the place. But I've had one or two really good strains of M39 come through, though i could never call it super dank. Looks like you've got some pretty nice ones though.

13. They look sick man! Hey you might also want to try holding the camera not too close to the bud itself and use a zoom if you need to.

Also adjust the lighting so there's bright light being pointed in front of and above where your camera is pointed (the bud).

The M39 looks delicious. Hope to try some soon! :smoking:

14. I promise you those aren't his mids. He's just trying to impress you with his Canadian bud.

15. [​IMG]
    :(

16. bro thats mids hundred percent just a nice lookin batch of m39 still smell like straight shit an smoke even worse go for 100 an o cheaper if know right ppl in ontario an montreal has way cheaper piff so wouldnt doubt it

17. m39 is synonymous with mids up here

18. Periods man.

Looks good, especially for mids.

19. 65 a half? I can believe it...why is it that hard to believe? I've picked up zips of dank in the states for 90 and the bud up there is much cheaper..nice buds man

20. M39 is still shit compared to the other shit u can get in MTL , id never smoke taht shit the genetics are shit , to the OP did u pick this shit from berri ?u should try NDG