Montreal Trip help

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Bud buddys, Mar 27, 2013.

1. alright im turning 19 and my buddy steve is turning 18 we have the same birthday just a different year, iv never been, im stoked. anyways, Im wondering if anybody knows any good clubs, bars and I really want to find a rave any tips would be awesome thanks!

2. Montreal is the place to be for clubs, raves etc. Just ask a cabby to take you to Downtown, Crescent St & Rue St. Catherines are probably the best areas to party, good clubs. Have fun bruh.

3. Don't forget to visit the Old Port!

4. Montreal is fuckin awesome dude. I've been there 4 times for party weekends, hotel rooms, 6-10 people and its been a blast every time. I wanna go again this summer. The bars and clubs are great, we went to a bunch of places around st catherines area of downtown.

Only 2 places that stand out is the kingdom strip club, theres like a big staircase you go up. Ahhhh such great memories haha. And this bar that's like a 5min walk from there, I dont remember the name of it but its a big building with like 3 floors, all with different music and atmosphere. I remember they were selling these ridiculous huge beers for like 3 bucks. I will never forget the 1 floor, it was like hardcore metal/punk blasting. No band playing, but there was a fuckin mosh pit going it was fuckin insane! Like absolute madness, people crowdsurfing and shit, I couldnt believe it.

As far as dance clubs go, we just asked some random girls at the couche tard(macs store) where the best places were, and I guess they knew their shit, we went to a couple sweet places. We also went to an all night after hours bar at like 4am and it was packed. It was a mix of cool dudes, hot chicks, gays, and random sketchbags fucked out of their mind on who knows what lol. Friendly vibe tho. They were playing rave type music, laser lights goin and shit, most of my friends left at some point but me and my 1 buddy stayed really late. Then we grabbed a couple beers and whiskey from our hotel and went on an adventure at like 9am. Ended up climbing a fuckin mountain haha, I took a sweet picture of the city I'll post it.

You should know that last call is 3am, you can buy beer at any convenience store, most small stores jack up the price huge tho. I recommend going to a grocery store to stock up. For hard liq you gotta go to the SAQ. Pretty much everyone can speak english, people are really friendly, Ive been pretty out of control at times and never ran into any trouble. And the bums are fucking hilarious.

I have so many crazy stories from montreal but I cant really post them because I dont wanna get banned lol. I'll just say be careful if you plan on acquiring some stuff there, a lot street dealers around when the bars are getting out looking to rip people off.

Have a good time dude! You going for the whole weekend? Hotel rooms?

Poutine and a 40 of 10.1% beer, breakfast of champions haha. No fucking around

Attached Files:

5. thanks everybody, this helped me a lot, atleast now I have a general idea of what to look for! I want to hit club pinokkio (says it brings you back to the 90s! )

6. Yeah the kingdom strip club is a place to go, also les foufounes electriques

7. Dude, I know this is a weed forum but I think we could have figured that part out