Month old midget

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Druggerdude, Mar 27, 2004.

1. I have ad this thing growing for about a month and it is like an inch tall. i was told to re-burry deeper so i took it out of the shitty soil i have after the first 2 weeks and burried it in the fertilizer soil that an old dead tomato plant i had was in and it is still only an inch tall. plz help

2. maybe its time to get urself some decent soil?

3. no i put it in some good soil this was a mex seed tho and it was smaller than my first plant that i started too early and died.

4. well its getting about 9-11 hours of direct sunlight cause its outside all the time but inm the mornin trees block the sun also in the afternoon for about 30min-1hr. i put about 2 table spoons water in e very day. also it looks weird. i saw the pics of your greg and well those to round leaves arent at the bottom they are 3/4 the way up the plant and they are also lookin like somethin took a big bite of em. i also topped the plant twice so its growing three sets of blade leaves.

5. no, no cam got broke and my web cam takes worse pics than ur cam

Grasscity Deals Near You