Month and one day, any tips/advice/things I should be doing?

Discussion in 'Security' started by toolzor, May 15, 2018.

1. I have an unknown strain that is a month and a day old, seems to be healthy as far as I can tell, but this is my first real try at growing.

Does anyone have any tips, advice, or any things that I should be doing/not doing at this point? Any cropping/pruning/etc?

Attached Files:

2. I'd love to see them under normal light. They look really healthy to me, but I'm on my first real grow. What are you growing in?

3. 4x4x6.5 grow tent with some cheap china knock off LED on them currently, Friday when I get paid I'm going to stay LED but I'm going to order a
    BESTVA DC Series 2000W LED Grow Light Full Spectrum Grow Lamp for Greenhouse Hydroponic Indoor Plants Veg and Flower

4. Sorry, I meant what kind of soil ect..

5. Ah, actually I planted them before I did ANY research, I know people say stay away from Miracle Grow, but that's what I'm using, mixed with perlite and Coco-Coir

6. Do you bro! If it works then it works. You will find a very wide range of advice here.

7. Oh yeah, I just know that most everywhere you look everyone says stay away from Miracle Grow, so I've been making sure to stay on very very low nutes/none at all since I did plant them in there. Once I have a grow under my belt I won't be using it anymore now that I know better but hey, first go around you're bound to make some mistakes. I was just wondering if I should prune some of the underneath stuff since it's not really getting much light and I know energy is being wasted building that stuff up

8. I can't help you with that man. I'm sure someone will chime in here shortly. Very nice looking plants as well.

9. Thank you! There's three Ghost Ship in there as well, but I know it's not time to do anything with them just yet they are only a couple of weeks old at this point.