Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Month 1 over

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by The Audion, May 3, 2011.

1. First month of my t-break is over. Month and a half to go. Some days I really feel like saying fuck it and smoking a bowl/joint/blunt since my tolerance has probably dropped, but since I'm on the break because of anxiety as well as tolerance, thats probably not the best idea.

I'm really starting to think now that I had SAD (seasonal affective disorder) so that might have been causing the anxiety, along with stress from school. I'm excited for the break to be over when summer comes, but at the same time I know I'm going to be nervous to smoke again since it will have been so long since I did it. I guess I'll just start out slow. On another less positive note, I just learned today that a potential dank connection is moving to cali for a job. Maybe time to reconsider growing or just find "that guy"

take it easy blades :cool::smoke:

2. Have you considered growing and planning the harvest date for the day you end your T break? Would be a pretty epic way to end a T break.

3. Eh growing is more of a fun idea that I'm entertaining then something I think I could actually accomplish. Besides is 45 days anywhere near long enough to go from seed to harvest?

4. Good point. Maybe if you rushed an auto flower and quick-cured it. But even then it probably wouldn't even be worth smoking.