Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.
  1. i JUST saw that on E!.. im sure we were watching the same program since you made this post as he was talking about it :)

for those who missed it.. he was saying he'd take all kinds of pills.. xanax, oxycontin, percocet,etc.. and nothing worked, but once he took a hit of the mean green, everything was instantly better :smoke:

2. man i just watched it.......moving i must say!!!!!!!!!!! not to mention it was the ablsolute best epidsode of montel.....

and just to think....thats only 1 of the 3 uses of marijuana...industrial...medical...and what most ppl think is so horrible but they easily get addicted to tobacco, alcohll and other misc shit....is recreational...come on..us is going down the drain...war with iraq is waste'n so much money that could go into so much different stuff....

who the fuck cares that we can throw grenades..that we can shoot guns and drive tanks and kill other people just because of stupid shit....our people our dying their people are dying... our citizens are dying...theirs is dying...quit war and death will cease...(well not completly on a realistic term) this shit makes me soo mad i tell you what... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: