Montana State University- Bozeman, MT

Discussion in 'General' started by SmerfHerder, Mar 14, 2014.

1. Sup blades!

I'm a 19 year old high school senior and its getting to be time to decide on a college. I've narrowed it down to Colorado state, UVM, and Montana State University. The problem is, I love all three and I can't seem to decide!

I've visited csu and uvm so i think i have a good feel for those 2 but I don't think I'll be able to make it out to montana so do any of you guys attend MSU, either now or in the past? I know its a great academic program in a beautiful setting, but I don't know much about student life.

1. What are the guys/girls like? Cool guys and pretty chicas I hope haha
    2. Any fun memorable events throughout the year that stand out?
    3. Parties/party scene?
    4.I know its a 420 friendly school but I'd love to hear more about that haha
    5. I know Montana is gorgeous, but being from the east coast, what's life like in MT besides the obvious natural beauty?
    6. Any other info (pros/cons) would be much appreciated :)

I know I could go to one of those student review sites and learn more, but I trust my fellow blades/bladies a lot more than internet randos!

Thanks guys much love!

Sent from my XT1060 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Go to Colorado St at least they have a respectable basketball team

3. I didn't read the thread but my family created the town your in basically. It's named after my family name lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

• Like Like x 1
  4. Haha yeah CSUs dope but I don't really care about college sports much to be honest unless you count snowboarding :D

Sent from my XT1060 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Montana is legit just moved to bozeman, the people I know at MSU all love it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Foru

• Like Like x 1
  6. March Madness is the most exciting sporting event in modern sports. First, the players are still beholden to their coaches and forced to play hard. The unpredictability of the tournament with all the amazing upsets of every year. The energy surrounding the game is amazing and it never fails to deliver drama. I'm a huge college basketball fan, but I think anyone will be hooked when they start watching

• Like Like x 1
  7. it only gets hype because nothing else happens in march lol.

8. I'm sure it isn't because it never fails to deliver drama....lol best sporting event ever

9. Gû

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity F

10. Im from Montana and although I HATE MSU(attended University of Montana) I would recommend coming here to anybody out of state.

Bozeman is an amazing place, hell Montana is amazing. The herb there is top shelf, if you like snowboarding/skiing it's the perfect area and it's a hell of party town.

Anything else I can help you with OP, just holler. Go Griz!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  11. Bozeman is great! Awesome caregivers.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

12. That's how I feel about playoffs in college football. Nothing I love more than watching some ball games on a beautiful Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. Colorado = legal weed. That's enough of a defining factor there. At least for me.

Why the fuck can't we all just get along?

14. #14 tokebowls99, Mar 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2014
    Live in bozo and msu is the shit no lie. There is never ending shit to do and they have some dope ass event going on every weekend. Love it. People are all super chill and its gorgeous here. Plus it's a super good college and athletics are hype! Highly recommended! Oh and the girls here are fine as fuck too ha!

#ass&grass

15. Amen brother, I'm in Bozeman too!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  16. I live in NW Montana and if I had a choice I would go to Missoula instead of Bozeman. From what I hear from all my friends Missoula just parties way harder than Boze, plus if you're into climbing or hiking you can't beat missoula. It's a city where 5 GREAT mountain ranges converge

Sent from my iPhone

17. I live in Bozeman, and I go to the university, but I cannot find someone to hook me up.
    I guess I'm not hanging with the right people.  Help?

19. i just moved to Bozeman and i don't know anyone and in need of a good connect or where to find something. thx :)

20. Lots of rednecks in Bozeman.