Monsters in the grow room

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cloudsurfer, Nov 13, 2013.

1. Just wanted to share. These girls are big. Cant wait to see their fruit hehe[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  2. Moving these girls to the flower room tomorrow. Then I have 11 clones going and 3 seeds.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

3. And I also have 2 small plants in the middle I'm controlling their growth so they can be mothers

4. What size pots are them and how much light will u have for bud

5. 7 gallon pots when I move them in to the flower room they will be under a 1000 watt hps air cooled hood. The hood is xxxtreme 6. 8X24 carbon scrubber in an 8x6 room.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Beautiful, nothing but healthy green foliage right there. Nice setup too, you should be proud.

Subbed for future updates :bongin:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I just started my first indoor grow ever and I have 5 in a 4.5x4.5 tent under a 1000 watt light. Ill be putting them in 6.25 gallon pots. Right now they are under a 400 hps.

8. yea the veg room isn't finished yet. I started on it got plants in it and quit trying to finish it lol. Hopefully this weekend I will finish it.The flower room is nice tho. 100% sealed 6x8 room. I will post some pics of my setup later.

9. I checked your grow out looks like your definately starting off in the right direction. If you have any questions ask I might be able to help. No promises tho lol

10. Ill keep that in mind. I won't forget because I know ill run into problems. Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  11. Nice looking girls there. I can't wait to see their fruit either!!!

12. Can't see much. I have to find my sunglasses lol. Stop that light wave from happening

Attached Files:

13. The room that the tent is in I'd like to move all the storage out and make it into the grow room. Its a 10x14 room that could be split up.

14. The grow tent was easier to set up. And I kind of think it looks clean that's why I got one. I also thinking maybe I should get a smaller veg tent. Not sure what to do next

• Like Like x 1
  15. damn I wish I could set up a grow room instead of a tent. This would be awesome to grow in

• Like Like x 1
  16. Well plants are in flower room now in the veg I have a super skunk mother a sweet dawg mother and now 3 super skunk clones 1 sweet dawg clone and a orange kush x new york diesel x pineapple express cross seed that popped

17. Pretty ladies.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Got a video but don't know how to upload it

• Like Like x 1
  19. Can anyone help me out?

20. Here is a pic of girls 1 week into flower[​IMG][​IMG]

And this is the super skunk it is 3 ft wide!!![​IMG]

• Like Like x 1