Monster plants 2017 thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by michganman, Aug 9, 2017.

1. I'm curious how much will she yield(did not train her, just feed).. i guess little bit less than 1 pound from this one

• Like Like x 1
  2. Let me guess...your dick is 15 inches long too right? Whip out the big ones.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  3. dicks.gif

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Try sourcing your compost and manure on Craigslist, I get a ton of stuff for free off there.

• Like Like x 1
  5. My hope was this thread wasn't going to end up into a dick swinging contest but....ya know there's always one

• Like Like x 1
  6. Guilty as charged..

• Like Like x 2
  7. Well compost and manure came with nutrient analysis which I think is very important. Compost was $10 a ton and manure was $5 ton, granted only a few yards made it to the girls most went on the vegetable field, I think it's fair for the girls to pick up the tap.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Sorry, wasn't measuring dicks, just wondering where the big plant pics are? Lets see more pics, only like four gardens in the thread. Maybe I will snap a shot for fun, but my plants are not that big this year.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ok maybe I took that wrong, it's too hard to figure out tone of a sentence from writing. I was hoping there would be some more giants as well but a lot of grasscity died when all the great NorCal growers left awhile ago. It use to be epic.

• Like Like x 2
  10. image.jpeg image.jpeg Some large stems

• Like Like x 4
  11. This is just 2 plants. They are clones from a flowering plant last October. Grew them inside over the winter and transplanted them outside late April early May. I'm in NE, Colorado. They are starting to flower now. 20170821_130452_001.jpg 20170821_130452_001.jpg 20170821_130601.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  12. Do u get fire buds from reg seeds ?.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yep. Well, with these ones I'm not entirely sure because I made them myself last year. But their parents were "fire buds" so I'm hoping so haha

• Like Like x 2
  14. Ok that cool I'm a first time grower and I just planted some regs for the first time I was just curious lol They look great man keep up the good work ..

• Like Like x 2
  15. Thanks dude, did you sex them first? It sucks to be growing a great looking plant and having it turn out to be male.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Lol na I have 6 seeds in a solo cup sitting under some cfl's 60 watt im using mircale grow potting mix so I water one time with some fox farm (big bloom) nutrients. Could I still sex them ?

17. Wait.....6 seeds....in a single solo cup....in miracle grow.....under cfls???? Oh geez buddy. I don't want to get you down but I don't foresee good things in these plants future.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thats insane michgan man! Ive got 4 gals growing on my island 100% organic indica. The one is over 7 feet tall! Ill post some pictures when i row out there tomorrow. With that name and the meijers water bottle...im not too far from you, been a great summer :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 2
  19. No there all in separate cups

• Like Like x 1
  20. Thanks man, organic is the way to go for sure. It's been an amazing summer so far. Can't wait to see your pics bud

• Like Like x 2