Monster plants 2017 thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by michganman, Aug 9, 2017.

1. They look good man. What kind of medium is in there just perlite? Some Coco too?
    @Oneprays

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hey man, those are great plants for all the crap you have to do to take care of them. I remember my days of mile long walks in the woods hauling water and nutrients. It's hard to get something that nice.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. IMG_2505.JPG IMG_2507.JPG
    Your plants look nice and healthy!
    Nice! Yeah hauling water by hand must be a challenge. I truck my water in 225 gallon tote to a spot on my property that doesn't have water access. I use a 12v transfer pump to get it to each pot. It's a bit of a hassle but I have it dialed is it takes me about 2 hrs to water. Been doing a slow water for deeper absorbing. Triple digits have been kicking my butt. This week has been pretty tolerable. I took these photos today.
    IMG_2505.JPG IMG_2507.JPG

• Like Like x 5
  4. Now that's impressive...they look great.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks I've done so much research and just went for it. It's bin a lot of fun

• Like Like x 3
  6. I was up there today with my loupe. Spider mites are not letting up! I am at a loss of what to do. I've tried spinosad, neem, azamax, Monterey 1-2-3. They won't let up. I am bummed.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bro...I feel ya, different time zone, different problem. I have no issue with mites here, but fucking powedery mildew. Bane of my existence. Hope you find something that works. I seem to keep them away with neem, peppermint oil, and pyrithrins, but may want to back off that stuff at this stage in flower.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yeah I'm trying to rotate between all the above. They aren't real bad but they are there. Damn! Glad that I have my diligence and my jewelers loupe. Onward and upward bro.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Keep on keeping on. That's all you can do. Hose em down everyday, maybe a spinosad here and there and hope for the best I guess? Sorry to hear that my brotha.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Looks great man. Keep it going!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Males... kill them quick.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Full video of garden

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. This is my first ever Grow. These are by no means monster plans but I don't think they are too bad for a first time grower. I can't wait for next year! Hoping to get a few pounds out of this harvest, but I really have no idea haha

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  14. Looks great man, nice and lush and green. Good job bud

• Like Like x 2
  15. Nice Bro!

• Like Like x 1
  16. Thanks man, I cannot wait for harvest. I'm sleeping in a tent every night there now and it's getting old. Got my trusty dog with me though.

• Like Like x 2
  17. ahh The great outdoors with mans best friend. Life is good!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Thank you sir!
    They sure have received a LOT of TLC that's for sure. I can't wait for my first harvest!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  19. #60 electrickhillbilly, Aug 13, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    These aren't monsters but getting pretty big the pop bottles holding shade are 11+ feet high the deck board fence is 12 feet I am 6foot 2[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] camera perspective sucks operator is impaired
    Blue fence is 8 feet there are 18 big plants and 3 medium plants can't tell from these photos but they have been tied down an supercropped they are all 4 to 5 feet wide. More pix in my grow journal

Sent from my SM-N910T using Grasscity Forum mobile app
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3