Monster Mass! (muscle gainer, Question)

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Natedogg7734, Dec 16, 2009.

1. What's good blades?
    So I just picked up some GNC amplified creatine 189 pro preformance from the mall, it's was 30 bucks and it's supposed be top of the line. And I got home and ordered MONSTER MASS muscle gainer(cookies n cream) I get my swoll on at a place for MMA, they recomended this. I just wanna know what you guys think and have any advice or tips.

Thanks

-Natedogg

2. #3 BAGZ, Dec 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2009
    I never used it but I just looked up the nutritional info and it looks good. I use cytogainer also made by cytosport and it works great.

3. i stay away from cytosport because they put MSG in their stuff along with some other shit that isnt good for your brain, Yeah it works and tastes better than other brands. Finish off the bottle and then switch to optimum nutrition IMO

4. Never been a fan of mass gainers. I always try to get those calories from real food. I guess if you're in a pinch timewise try to go with a mass gainer with the least amount of sugar, and most amount of real ingredients.

5. Water is all you need. I dislike all these greased up kids bringing big bottles of powder into the gym. If you're so focused on gaining false muscle you may as well be buying steroids and get it over with, in my opinion.

6. Lol what?

Weight gainer has nothing to do with false gains. Its just more calories. Most weight gainers have over a thousand calories in a serving. Water is not gonna help you gain weight.

Anyway Im not a fan of weight gainers its too much powder imo. Plus like someone else said I try to get my calories for real food. Always make 2 servings and make sure you finish it.

7. You should see these guys chug their miracle elixir after a workout, haha. I just dont believe in using these types of drugs to enhance your workout, I find it to be like cheating. But that's just me. I'm a hardass.

8. Well yes it depends on what they are drinking. However protein is natural for the most part. Creatine is created in our bodies.

Steroids and supplements are on two different levels. Idk even know how you could compare the 2.

But I guess Im more like you. Im not into many supplements. I only drink protein shakes and the is to SUPPLEMENT my diet. Not make my diet.

9. Getting back on topic here, Monster Mass is dope. Not the greatest for taking after a workout, due to the lack of quick release proteins and amino acids, however as a meal supplement or whatever it's solid. Blend that shit up, 4 scoops Monster Mass, a banana, white milk and some ice so it's not thick as a mofo, and you're good to go.