Monster Hunter

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by JamestheFreak, Mar 6, 2012.

1. So who plays Monster Hunter? I only got Tri but I plan on getting Tri G and MH4 if they ever come to the US. I also wanna get a PSP for MHFU and MHP3rd.

Deviljho's my favorite, his armor and weapons are badass.

2. I've heard about them.. mostly that they were incredibly hard. I'm interested in playing them but I don't know of there are any out for the 360

3. Tri is cool, it's the first I've played. And I haven't gotten far, only screwed around a bunch with all the crafting and gathering, made a full set of Jaggi armor, and a decent set of leathers for gathering.
    Hopefully I'll get to spend some serious time with Tri G if they get off their asses and bring that shit over here.
    Fuck, if they don't, I'd probly still like to get one of those faux-Snakeskiin 3ds'es and import that shit. I won't do that though.

At first I was like "where the fuck is the lock-on toggle", and that shit did seem hard, but when I got a feel for timing, dodging, blocking, slashing with a gigantic fucking sword, it works really well.
    And fighting big monsters is way better than the little fucking mobs that run around, too.
    That shit is pretty intense really. Huntin big monsters is cool.

4. Do you catch them and level them up like in Pokemon... or? I don't know what this game really is haha.

What system is it for?

5. Yeah I prefer there being no lock-on toggle, we don't need MH catering to casuals. I was such a noob when I started but now I'm really good at the game. The thing about Tri is its a MH for newcomers and doesn't have as much content the other MHs have. I can't wait to play 3G and get a taste of how MH is really like!

6. Monster Hunter Tri is on the Wii, and, no, you do not catch them and train them like a pokemon.
    You hunt them and kill them and harvest their parts to make kick-ass armors and such.
    Some Monster Hunter games have also been released in america on the PSP.