Monster cropping

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by 5mokestacks, Apr 27, 2016.

1. Just wondering if anyone has ever tried doing it and if so how did it turn out??

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I did it during flowering and made my white widow hermie out.... good for veg tho

3. basically you snap the top growth so the under growth can start to catch up and you will have 2,4,6 main colas at the same canopy level

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I wanted to get clones instead of starting from seed. What u think about doing it around harvest

5. what Reefermonkey said is not Monster cropping. I have done monster cropping with great results. My version is to take clones @ 21 days into flowering. Those clones will revert back to veg state and have tons of limbs and bushy (Monster looking). when original crop is done, clones are ready to go in for flower, and it all starts over. Monster cropping is a way to save a strain, or not have to have mothers on hand, as well as the Timing is usually perfect clone wise. I hope this helps

• Like Like x 7
  6. I inadvertently did it on some mother plants that started flowering under 18/6. The clones went into the machine with mini nugs forming at the top. 4 weeks later they look amazing, a 4" stem snd then a big ass bush protruding.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. ha! crap my mybad I mighta smoked one too many last night. What I was describing was actually Super Cropping. disregard

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hi. Wen u take ya clines at 21 days. Do u nip off any little buddy flowers they may av? Xxx

9. I usually took clones from the bottom, and the buds are small, but no, I did not clip the bud off, only trimmed the fans as I normally do. I hope this helps

• Like Like x 2
  10. I have a monster crop grow journal going on right now

• Like Like x 3