Monster Crop Continues To Live

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by MJsGirl, Sep 22, 2014.

1. #1 MJsGirl, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 22, 2014
    So is it really a clone if the cloned plant continues to lived after harvested?
    That's the story behind this lady.

Here's the before photo:
    View attachment 144100
    she's the one on the far left

Here's the after photo:
    View attachment 146054

This Monster Clone hung on for dear life. She's 1 of the 3, in the 5 gallon bucket that I had (check photo gallery and grow journal). She just kept on growing...even AFTER I harvested it, there was life right in the middle. It's the craziest thing ever! Not only that... she's been growing surrounded by, by.... dead roots!!! So, I threw her back into veg stage with the other new clones on a 18/6 schedule and she's doing fine. Who would of thought this could happen, right? She's already a clone who did well for 7 months and now I guess she'll go another 7 months - in the same 5 gallon bucket or should I change the dirt because it has all those dead roots around her live roots? Shoot! I'm not sure what to do.

I don't think it's really a clone, it's more like a continuation of a clone or part 2 of a clone.

B) guess we'll see what happens.

2. Messing with the dirt in that reveg could shock the roots, and kill the plant. I'd let it do it's thing.