Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

monogamy?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Digit, Oct 2, 2003.

?

How many faithful?

1. 0% (every relationship has at least one cheater in it)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 1%ish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 2% to 10%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 10% to 33%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 33% to 50%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 50% to 66%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 66% to 90%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 90% to 99%

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 99%ish

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 100% (all relationships are cheating free)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. in supposedly monogomous relationships, how many do you think both partners remain entirely faithfull?

2. physically or spiritually?

3. spiritually 0-1%. Physically I went with around 66ish%.

4. ... if we really must define the question further (which i suppose we do), physically

5. i believe more people cheat spiritually and mentally than physically..it takes less balls to do so.

6. yep, and its easier to quantify.
    how do you tell if someone (including yourself) cheats spiritualy?

does each glancing thought count? or does it take pining for another to qualify?

7. mentally yeah, peering counts
    spiritually you must long.

8. i'am totaly with those figures.

plus there is the big difference between having sex (basic animal instincs) and making love (expressing attachement/devotion/passion through physical relationship).
    (of course combining them is nice too)

9. no harm as long as you only look at the menu ..

:)

10. The question should really apply within a marriage. A monogomous relationship outside of marriage is good & important too, but I believe that if you're not married to your partner, straying is much less of a consequence.

Married to Buzzette for 15 yrs & always faithful....marrying her was the best decision of my life...staying married and faithful isn't always the easiest thing, but one which I would not trade. That being said, no harm looking at the menu. Beautiful women are a joy to look at and a great reminder of why its good to be alive!

11. Define relationship? marriage, co-habitate, serious date, casual date, etc......

This is a hard poll to vote in because it asks a persons opnion about certain defined groups of people rather than someone's personal experiences.

And does something that happened one time years ago, during one phase of a relationship carry over into a different phase of the relationship. Say if you slept around while casually dating, but became monogomous after becoming serious, does that count as cheating???

Does once a cheater make a cheater forever?? WHat about forgive and forget and move forward??

12. oi! stop unearthing my hidden agendas bpp! ;p

13. Hey critter................ Me and the wife got married on the 1st of Nov 18 years ago... Although we were seperated for a bit.

14. no way! thats a cool coincidence.

15. My thoughts exactly!!!!!!!

16. if you guys want i'll try to remind both of you. ;)

17. lmao!! my hubs still thinks we've been married 3yrs, and he forgot our anniverary!! what is it with u guys and anniversaries! i got nothin. not one thing. damnit!!

18. So far, I haven't forgotten any of the past 15, but if I did, I might be called Noballz insted of Buzz...:)

No worries daiseyduked, guys tend to forget their own important dates...its not becuase we don't care about our women, its because we're not focused on remembering dates.

19. Don't have that problem critter.. I always get asked whrer I'm taking her just as soon as she gets up that morning.. I have really never forgotten even though I would like to most of the time. This year I think I'm going to take her out for a pic-nick.....

At a cemetary.............

20. :D!!