Monkeypox

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by irie0305, May 23, 2022.

1. #1 irie0305, May 23, 2022
    Last edited: May 24, 2022
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkeypox

"Monkeypox virus causes the disease in both humans and animals. It was first identified by Preben von Magnus in 1958 as a pathogen of crab-eating macaque monkeys (Macaca fascicularis) being used as laboratory animals, when two outbreaks of a smallpox-like disease occurred in colonies of monkeys kept for research."

Any body remember the crash in PA in January?

Monkey encounter at Pennsylvania crash: Woman being treated for rabies

"A woman who happened upon the Friday crash of a pickup towing a trailer transporting 100 monkeys is being treated after a monkey spit at her and she developed pink-eye symptoms.

People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) said the U.S. Department of Agriculture is investigating the accident, which occurred on an east-central Pennsylvania highway, and the subsequent attempts to round up some of the cynomolgus macaque monkeys who had escaped from their crates."

Why in the actual fuck did the cdc have Billy Bob transporting a million dollars worth of lab animals, while telling the driver they were cats?

Coincidence?

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. Nothing to see here, Citizen. Your news organizations have already explained that as nothing to worry about. Move along now.

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. You forgot to remind me to get my covid booster. I hear it is just as effective against monkeypox as it is against covid.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2
  4. How do you convince someone a truck full of monkeys are cats in the first damn place lol

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. The monkeys were being hauled in a dual axle covered trailer pulled by a pickup truck. No DOT numbers visible anywhere.

The trailer looked like it was in bad shape before the wreck. Looked like it was a genuine cousin lover doing the hauling. Generally I guess some sort of low iq individual. Who hauls cats for living anyways?

I think the plan must have been to hire some one who wouldn't ask too many questions. They just fucked up by hiring some one who was too dumb to pull off the task that was given them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. A8529EA5-4987-4039-BCCE-03F56396D8F8.jpeg

J

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1