Monkey?

Discussion in 'General' started by Fadetoblack, Dec 13, 2006.

1. I just came across a bank account that I apparently have had sience i was a little child. I found about 6,000$ in there and i took 2,000$ out and blew it in one day on shit for around the house and 300$ in bud. Well i was thinking...... Uh where could i get a pet monkey? Seriously, i live up in mass and i hope they arnt illegal. My brothers dealer came back from Cuba and he had a pet monkey. But im not going to Cuba....

2. hahhaha wtf man

if it was me i would have just blocked the account and put it in a CD to get some interest off of, if there is really no need to blow it

3. Ah here is where shit gets even better, im sitting ontop of a 40,000$ savings bond that gets given to me on my 21st B-Day :) So this money i dont care about at all. That money is my life though. The way i think about it, if i didnt know it was there and didnt need it before. Why not spend it on something to make me enjoy life more? Like a monkey :)

4. I know that in Alberta there is one species of monkey that is legal to own. I forget which.

It really is far more work and commitment than most people think though.
    If you're say 20, and you get a young monkey this thing could live well into your retirement. I've actually read that it's cruel to not keep monkeys in pairs or more.

5. Ah, yeah i dont think my bunny would like it also. I have a rabbit thats a mini cat just about. Shits in a little box and everything. I love the little guy, and he smokes weed. But im alergic to him now :( and when i hold him or pet him i have to wash my hands right away or i break out. I cant rub his soft fur on my face when im blazed anymore.

6. a monkey would be a lot of hard work, and it would ruin/smell up your house. get like an albino ferret or something.

7. Monkeys throw their shit when they get pissed off.

They are pretty sweet though.

8. get a sugar glider check it out on google i bet youll likem