Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Monkey Whizz

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MKH92, May 24, 2016.

1. Does Monkey Whizz still work to pass a drug test? I recently used it in a preemployment drug test. I got the flask and since I'm a small person found it was too big to conceal. So I got a container I could hide easier and cleaned it out. I heated the monkey whizz while still in the flask and then transferred it into the tube right before leaving my house. It was in the tube for probably 45minutes before I used it for the test. It was the correct temp so I guess I'm just hoping it actually passes the test. Everything I can find from people using it is old so I'm hoping for some new success stories!

2. My question is where you got monkey pee from, unless "monkey whizz" is a brand of piss

3. Monkey Whizz is a brand Got it from local headshop

4. Get Quick Fix online it's more of a guarantee.

5. I can attest to this. I passed a test in LabCorp recently