Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Monkey Whizz Synthetic Urine

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by angelmilk, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Hello all, 

It's a likely chance I'll need to pass a drug test within the next week or so, and I feel there's no way I'm going to piss clean (just smoked last Saturday.... before that I hadn't smoked in 2 weeks or so, but before that break I was a daily smoker)... I've researched everything I can to pass a piss test but I'm reading that no amount of juices or detox drinks will flush you out because THC is stored in fat cells, so juice makes no difference. I am not too keen on the dilution method, as this is with a company I DESPERATELY want to get in with if offered the job.... and if I fail because of dilution, I will be very unhappy with myself... My friend who works for the company said that they did not send him to a LabCorp or a Quest. He was sent to a little suite, like a doctor's office. 

My only two options seem to be synthetic urine (friend isn't clean, and I can't get clean pee from anyone else, new to the area and haven't made friends yet) and testing myself at home every day to see if I am clean at all. 
    My question is... I've been looking at the Monkey Whizz products (seriousmonkeybizzness)... their flask product. I am a female. Would it be any harder to smuggle in because of this? My main concern is that the lab will test for synthetic urine. Has anyone had problems not passing a test with Monkey Whizz's products? Does it contain actual uric acid or...? I've read up on some of the success stories on here and other sites, but would like to know if it's something I can place my trust in in 2014 lab testing. It's really my only option, should I shell out the $20 for it? How difficult would it be to use for someone who has never done this before? 

And one last thing. I hear that THC is excreted through your shit (for lack of better words)... This is gonna sound dumb, but will laxatives help aid this process at all? Or normal fiber that will make you shit a lot days prior to the test? Tried to do some research on this as well but didn't find much. 

I don't want to waste my money on Cranberry juice or whatever else.... Is synthetic urine the way to go?

Thanks.

2. Came back to post that I bought a few tests from the Dollar Store and that I got a very faint negative. However, I don't think I can place my trust in some cheap home tests, because I find it hard to believe after 6 days I'd be clean. I bought 3 in total, so I will continue to test twice, one each day. 

I've been looking around some more and I have heard some good things about Test Clear real powdered urine. I can't find much on them in 2014, so has anyone had any experience with them and are they really legit?

3. Even a faint line is counted as negative. Were you smoking everyday? and Good stuff? Also, if you are thinner or fast metabolism, it is entirely possible to be clean in 6 days. How did it go?

I <3 it when I find girlies like me, who like the greener way of life. Peace.