Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Monkey Whizz/Flask

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by teddykgb, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Does anyone know anything about monkey whizz synthetic or the associated monkey flask? I've found very little about it though practically everything I read was positive, thing that concerns me is some of what I have read is 3-4 years old with a little bit from last year and only a post or two from this year. This also is doing general Google search as well as searching this site. I was going to use QF but my local head shop that I don't frequent all that much sometime in the last year has switched to monkey whizz from QF. Thanks in advance to anyone who could help. I'm trying to get a job and am almost 4 weeks clean but as of this past Tuesday I was still popping dirty on a home 5 panel test. Just took a straight THC panel test about an hour ago and failed that as well at this point I have no option other than subbing.