Moniters

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by smokintoke, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Why do all yall blades have 2 fucking moniters. like in pics that i see it seems like a bunch of yall have 2 instead of 1

2. Because the economy....and...sandwiches.

3. Having 2 monitors is great. You can have something that stays open on one screen (music, a movie, a reference document) while you work on the other screen. Or, it simply gives you more room to spread out your windows.

But the real reason, as posted above, is the sandwiches.

4. Multitasking capabilities/more space for applications...

5. [quote name='"Fëanor"']Having 2 monitors is great. You can have something that stays open on one screen (music, a movie, a reference document) while you work on the other screen. Or, it simply gives you more room to spread out your windows.[/quote]

I used to play a game and watch a movie at the same time.

6. Dual monitors is the nuts. it doubles(or more) your desktop real estate. Multi-tasking becomes amazingly simple. 3 monitors is clutch, but kinda unnecessary. I at one point had dual monitors split from my DVI and a small HDTV through the hdmi. anyway. do it.
    get 2 22+ and you'll have more than enough space to rule the world.

7. I have a laptop and dont game or anything just gc and youtube and redtube sssooo yeah. wtf is a sandwich like food and shit or some technology term im not supposed to understand?

8. Haha it's GC, we're stoners, and we like sandwiches.

9. I'm thinking on busting out the quad monitors soon :eek: so I can keep financial programs up on two 18" screens and multi task the shit out of my dual 22"s

10. Thought I would share my old dual-monitor setup. WIth 2 more I could be completely surrounded! :D

[​IMG]

11. ^ you MIGHT need a bigger desk. Basing this hypothesis on the fact that both your monitors alone are nearly bigger than your desk. Killer setup tho, are those 36"?

killer bong. can't forget to mention the bong, of course.

12. I agree. Sick setup and kick ass bong:) I had a 24" and a 19" at one point. But then my 19" went to my gf because hers broke... And now both our computers are broken:(

13. One for GC and one for all my shows.