Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

money

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Purple Poison, Mar 26, 2009.

1. what are good ways to make money for herb?

2. Get a job?

3. :smoking:

4. sell shit u dont need.

5. #5 joekites, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2009
    Also an option, but if you can get a legit job, I would do that instead. Only certain people can pull off the "dealer" role, even if your just doing it to smoke for free. In my opinion, and from personal experience, its better to have a legit job than to try to run around town all day to cover your expenses. It is a lot more effort than expected/worth in most cases.

EDIT: I just realized that you're probably referring to random things around your house and not bud, little slow today, sorry. In that case, ebay all the shit you can find...

6. yea,sell some stuff around your house you dont need

or rob people

• Like Like x 1
  7. you can post on craigslist saying you will do anyything for money. course your gonna get like a thousand emails about taking your but if your desperate enough i think this will work for you.