money!

Discussion in 'General' started by BOnGG R1PP3r, Jul 11, 2008.

1. anyone got any ideas?

a bit of a bind here......

2. Sell yourself on the corner

3. Ask friends to loan.

Sell shit you dont use.

Figure out quick scams. :confused:

4. Where I'm from (Madison) the bank called the UW Credit Union does this thing where you can overdraft up to $500 and they only take out interest, theres no fees if you go under $0.

So I have taken out $200 once and didn't pay it back for about 2 weeks and the interest was 50 cents!! its a sweet thing.

5. I dealt with a loan shark today (lol)

6. get a job?

sounds crazy, i know, but it just might work.

lol sorry i had to do it.

7. Rob a bank

...just a thought.

8. Sperm donor, get a job, sell blood, get a job, sell plasma, get a job, sell your shit on ebay, get a job, be a prostitute, get a job, lemonade stand, get a job!

9. Rob, kill, and dismember crack dealers...scattering their remains along the highway...:eek:

oops, I've said too much :rolleyes:

10. sell lots of old stuff that you dont use, thats what I did $300 in my pocket now :hello:

11. LMAO
    +rep

12. Thats not a good thing to do...

13. I went to a coinstar yesterday and put in what I thought was maybe 20 bucks in coins, turned out it was 105 dollars. I almost shat my pants

14. Hey! I am looking for a loan shark in the Chicagoland area. You know any? I have two jobs but I need help quick and fast.

15. try Al Capone ....Geraldo was sure he had some cash left......

16. I would appreciate only those who can help me to respond via message. Thank you!

17. This, selling blood plasma will get you something like $25 a week. It may be more or less now, but it's a pretty simple process. Donating sperm is a bit more complicated and you can't really do it spur of the moment most of the times.

18. I know about the plasma, but I am in need of like $4,000 by the end of today.

19. The only known way to get that kind of cash, when you have NOTHING to sell or people to ASK is.

Get a gun and rob a bank. If you find another way. I will give you 50% for passing me a suggestion

20. Dado, I have asked all that I can. I do not have anything to sell but I am willing to name anyone who helps the beneficiary of my life in insurance policy.

Lisa