Money

Discussion in 'General' started by Blazed Italian, Feb 23, 2008.

1. Hey nobody knows anyone here.

How much money you make a year, and how old are you.

I am 20 and I make ZILCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few success storys will keep me motivated. Plz enlighten me.:bongin:

2. i know a few people here.

but im a student and as far as uncle sam knows i make zero income.

3. yea im a couple months away from being 20, and a student so im just another broke ass college student...sorry for not giving you any help :(

4. Lol, I work like 18 hours a week and will make 6,000 this year after taxes. So I'm not a good example. But then I have a former pothead mil husband supporting me, so he's bringing in our main income.

5. 22 y/o making $42,000/year.

6. Im 55, an old dirty bastard to most of you young blades, lol. As far as uncle sam knows i make $65,000-$75,000 a year. But i also sale some shit on ebsay and do side work so its probably closer to $ 90,000 a year.

7. 20 year old, poor ass college student. I pay my rent, car loan, food and electricity, with almost no spending money. So, in short, I'm broke as fuck.

8. 23, making a crummy 40-50k a year

9. Anyone can make money, all you need is the drive, the determination, and a sense of urgency. Look for opportunities that present them selves everyday. EBay is a prime example, do you realize how much stupid junk i come across everyday that someones throwing away and i sell it on eBay. Shit i remember one summer my son made up flyer's for landscaping paid some kids to pass them out in the wealthy neighborhood, in too months he made almost $6000 just spreading mulch and planting shrubs. He didn't even own a truck he had the shit delivered buy the nursery and just incorporated the cost into the bill, he made it look all professional and people paid out the ass.
    The point is, dont just sit there broke, there's money out there just go get it.

10. I'm a highschool student, I work a lot of different jobs
    During the summer I deliver a legal newspaper on foot in Denver, $11 bucks an hour, it doesn't matter if I blaze, and I get to walk around in the sun all day
    Then earlier this fall I started doing demos in grocery stores, passing out samples and coupons and stuff, it was like $50-60 for a 6 hour demo but I would just leave for hours and blaze (my supervisor lived a couple hours away) I quit that job though, it was way too boring
    I also give weekly guitar lessons for $25 an hour, I only have 4 students right now, but I'll probably get a lot more during the summer.

11. 23. Not sure the exact ammount. Probably around 40-45,000/year.

12. 18 y/o making 0 dollars, never had a job but im now looking.

So confused about life and my wants : (

13. $125,000 to 150,000 i guess, i would have to ask my accountant for sure, i own a small business.

14. 18, No income atm but got 17k in the bank.

15. Could I ask for more details? I have always wondered about owning my own business, even a small one would be enjoyable because I am one of those people who are... perfectionists I suppose.

What's your age, how long did it take to get it up and running, any unexpected problems?

Ohh and did you start it out on your own or did you go in with parteners?

16. 40-something, make $60,000, part time.

17. I'm 21, I work part time in a minimum wage job at the moment. I make between 1000$ and 1600$ a month depending on how much I work.. Its only temporary tho, its pretty dead end.

I don't mind not making a lot of money, altho it'd be nice if I had, say, an extra £600 so I could buy a strat and an ounce..

18. yes please, the people claiming success should be giving examples of the steps they took. So that others may flourish.

19. Success is subjective.

20. 18 and looking for a job.