Money

Discussion in 'General' started by PeaceToker420, Jun 27, 2013.

1. #1 PeaceToker420, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013
    I've come to a weird stage in my life where i am actually saving money and have actaually have a fair chunk of change... (nothing too spectacular but its a first for me) now i just want to make more! of course...

Only problems are that i am clueless on how to do this other than work more hours... I would ask my parents for tips but altough they arent bad with money they arent good with it either. Which i think ive inherented... Im trying to break the chain and live comfortable, im just curious as to what the GC does for thier incomes, how they make extra income, or what they do with thier money. Maybe i can gain some inspiration or direction as to better my cash flows.

Thanks in advanced GC :smoke:

2. working the corner of 4th and 5th brings me in racks on the weekends

3. #3 Firefly1628, Jun 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2013
    invest it. Stocks, real estate, etc.

Hubby and I bought a house for 79,900 7 years ago, put about 10,000 into it, and when we sell we will be selling for around 125,000. took awhile but is so worth it

4. Limit your spending. If you want more money, but want to maintain your current occupation. Simple ways to limit spending, are to learn how to use coupons and stacking coupons together to use on groceries. Investing is ok, but if you don't know what your doing (which a lot of us don't) then you shouldn't do it. Just limit your spending, be conservative with your bud too.

5. budget budget budget and stick fuckin to it!

Ah hell no...Get the fuck up off my corner, yo! :cool:

7. Bruh my pimp Tyrone said it was mine the weekend before 4th of July!!

Shit just got real...I'm gonna have to have a talk with Tyrone.

No one told me fuckin' shit! :cool:

9. #9 Nugagerube, Jun 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2013

....lol...

10. #11 spillee86, Jun 28, 2013
    [​IMG]

11. #12 SiriusWolff, Jun 28, 2013

How about you both show up n i make it worth your while  :ey:

12. Try buying and selling phones on craigslist/ebay. I used to do that. You wont make huge profits. But you can make a couple hundred a day just driving around snatching up deals. You need a car and like a grand to start.

You can also buy and sell cars/laptops. Make sure you have some experience in what you are buying/selling. I know a lot about phones so i can always tell when im.getting.a good deal. Idk shit about laptops so i wouldnt try to buy and resell those.

Thats the only legal easy way i know of making quick cash. But SELLING stuff is an easy way to make money. You can sell like ANYTHING. Right now i sell soda. Its not even dangerous/hard. You just need one customer and the rest will flock. Soda pop really sells it self.

Once you get some money saved by a house and grow.

If youre smart and take some chemistry classes you could probably make yourself all kinds of soda pop and get rich.