Money Tree s ( Anyone Grown them before )

Discussion in 'Gardening' started by IceWaterHaze421, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Heyy was wondering if anyone out there has any info or tips on Money Tree's just bought one a few weeks ago and looking forward to watching it grow . any info would be much appreciated thanks :smoke:  

2. I don't know about a money tree because it cost money for it to produce. It's my medicine tree. If your expecting to make money your are starting off with the wrong focus. I grow to produce quality meds, if I break even I'm happy but it's not my focus. Focus on growing quality meds and the money will follow.

3. no haha not cannabis plant, the money tree I am talking about they sell them at wal mart lol .

4. bamboo?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. The braided little trees with 5 finger leaves they don't need much sun and water 2 times a week

6. do you mean lunaria aka money plant or is money tree different I am germing lunaria seeds right now grow next to my herb until the weather is nice.

7. Those plant grow easly. Just fert once in a while! Have one indoor with no light above it, just regular ceiling house bulb to light up the living room.