Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Money saving logic?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CasualSmoker024, Apr 3, 2013.

1. So, this logic is ass backwards, but I want to get some of your guy's opinions on it. So, obviously buying in bulk saves money, but I buy an eighth at a time(Last year in high school so I don't ever have enough cash to buy much more than an eighth). Anyway, I'm wondering if buying less weed at a time would actually save me money, because I'd be more conservative with my bud. Not sure if you guys know the feel, but when I have less than a gram left, that less than a gram lasts longer than any other. It's kind of a thing where I don't really wanna inconvenience myself to go buy more bud, so I smoke less at a time, or smoke less frequently

2. I know exactly what you mean. When I get down to an eighth or less or if I inly bought an eighth and I get down to a gram I start smoking small ass bowls and the frequency definitely slows down too.

3. double edged sword. the more you have the more to potentially smoke. if i buy and ounce for $120 it'll last me roughly 3 weeks. 21-28 days. if i buy and 1/4 at $35 it is gone in 5-7 days. so i'd have to buy 4 quarters at $140 total or $120 for the whole ounce. and u don't have to worry about going to find more (or not finding any) in a few days when u run out

4. You get an ounce for 120$? Where you at? That sounds awesome! Around here I pay 100$ if I pick up 5 grams at a time from my one dealer, but the standard around here is 90$ for an eighth, so sometimes I even pay that much for just an eighth. To think that tacking on 20-30$ where you're at could get get me an ounce is insane.

5. never pay more than 120 a zip here for some quality mid. used to pay $50 a 1/4 in nj. i don't buy dro down here because price is too high. that's why i'm growing it. if ppl buy it they will charge whatever they want. my guy had an oz. of bubble hash and charged $60 a gram. sold in 4 hours. he made like $1,200 profit. of course that shit was worth every cent

6. $90 for an eighth, what the fuck?

7. that's what i said. i'd never, ever pay that nor could i afford it. i repeat, if ppl buy it they will charge what they want. not what it should be

8. Couldn't agree more. Oslo has the worst prices I've ever seen, most inflated economy of all time, and dealers take advantage of it. That being said, there's no minimum wage here, but the low paying jobs pay 20-25$ per hour. Overall it's a pretty odd system here, everything is a bigger expense, but you can make more money. Right now I don't have a job though, so it would definitely be nicer if shit would just be cheaper

9. Damn I thought I was getting robbed but 90$ for 3.5 of flowers? throw on 10$ more and here you can get 7gs.

10. Whoever is at the top of the chain makes mad bank I'm sure. As far as I'm concerned my dealer really only makes enough money to cover his personal weed, cigs, snus, and alcohol. He's got a quota that he needs to meet every week, where he keeps 25% of what he sells

11. the best way to save money with weed is to buy in bulk and sell most of it, leaving yourself with the profit to smoke.

12. Magic box ripped. Plus u conserve mad weed

13. I was saving up for one, gonna get back on that, but gotta prioritize bud over another piece. I usually use a 1 hitter so it's not too bad as far as conserving bud goes, but I do plan to get the launch box if I can save up the coin. Costs 170$ around here though, so I might wait until I can get to the states next so I can pick it up for half the price

14. I get 7gs for 90$ don't Even have to throw that 10 on there

15. I agree with most replies. The more I have, the more I smoke. So yeah, that's a good logic, you will save money. At least, that's how I do it haha.

16. For me it's buying in bulk of super potent nugs. I recently bought an ounce, put about half in medicine jars and took them on a trip with me, the other half I left at home in a mason jar stashed away.

The herb is so potent I can have a bowl and be good for about half the day, any more and it'll just knock me the fuck out, and I'll wake up with the worst cotton mouth.

17. What the fuck 120 an oz lol even from the dispensary a dank oz will run you 280-300 but some retarded fucks will pay 400. If your talking some mids though 120 is a fucking rip.