money orders?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by guerillabushman, Nov 20, 2012.

1. i was at the post office today trying to get a money order to send to vancouver seedbank... well basically i got to the post office, asked for a money order and then the guy at the desk asked me what it was for. so i answered: ptresents... after, he asked me what the company was. i said o crap i forgot :mad: then asked him if it was obligated and he said yes... what do i do? i don't really wanna say i'm ordering seeds :confused:

2. what does it matter to him should of told him/her its for sex toys or something lol then seen the look on his/her face bahahahahahaha

3. So after he asked you just walked out? I'm sure you just looked suspect. When I worked at a convience store our policy was to get id and fill out a money order log if it was over 2000 dollars that contaned there id ssi etc or if it looked like it was for suspcious activicty. Just go into a wal mart or something and grab a money order there. If they really want to know just say its for the electrict bill, your half of rent etc depending on the price of it.

4. I think bcseedking allows email money transfer. Maybe Vancouver Seed bank does as well.

Beginning 3rd grow(Apprentice) - BC Big Bud

5. i told him i would find the names of the "gift websites" and would come back later... guess imma go to a walmart and get one there. so you just pay and get the money order without having to name the receiver? I'm baked so maybe i'm being too nervous :smoking:

6. Yea you can go anywhere even 711. It just spits out the money order they give you it then you fill it out whenever you want. Don't over think it. Just go in say how's it goin? Wait for a reply. Say I need a x amount dollar money order. Hand em the cash. Take it and tell em to have a good day.

7. nice... Thought i was gonna have to get a bag-o-shwag :p

8. also, i'm in canada... would that change things up?

9. It shouldn't. They shouldn't make be writing out the money order for you. It is pretty much like a blank check with a dollar amount on it. You fill the rest out yourself.

10. I get WU money orders from my grocery store, I just hand them my money and they hand me the blank money order to fill out myself...

11. Do i get to spam websites like you? Sounds like my dream job!

12. Stay the hell away from that post office! Go to 7-11 and get a money order. They ask no questions except "amount?"