Money or Women?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PeruvianDank, Feb 28, 2012.

1. #1 PeruvianDank, Feb 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2012
    What is more important in your life? Do you prefer to chase money or women?

I know some guys who could care less about money and prefer to go after women whenever they have the chance, at parties, big events, just about anywhere etc. They are on the ever lasting hunt to spread their genes. These guys place so much value in women. Think of the poor romantic in despair.

On the other side of the spectrum, are the yuppies, the guys who prefer to study hard, climb the corporate ladder first, make money, land a house, buy a luxurious car, etc. Materialism is their religion. These people are hardcore capitalists, money first, everything else, second. After they settle down, then they get ready for all the women drama that's heading their way. Even in adulthood, most of them place family after money and business, à la Citizen Kane.

In my case, I prefer to chase big money, a fullfilling career, have my own place, etc. I am kind of selfish and I don't place much importance on women either. I just don't see them as a integral aspect of my lifestyle. I mean, of course the sex is good, no one denies that but they just don't get my attention (of course you do) as much as money does.

What's your view GC?

p.s. for old time's sake:

[​IMG]

and some related music to go along with your reading (also, don't forget to smoke a joint or blunt like a boss):

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ED50dzS886Q[/ame]

2. Fuck bitches get money

3. I'd rather find a romantic interest than having large sums of cash.

4. Rather have money, I don't think it'd really change me but it'd probly help me confidence and shit. Plus I could finally travel and shit, eventually I'd find a good woman I guess. Definately wanna start a family though. I wouldn't say I'm materialistic, but I do like stuff. In the end I just need a nice house, hot horny wife, and a nice ride, no ferraris or lambo.

5. Money=green denim... anything of life value>money imo

6. out here Hustlin everyday .. but i also got a gf, and shes my life ...

But gotta get that $$$$$$ :smoking:

7. Money. Chicks dont want a broke dude.

8. Romance. I never liked the American culture anyways. ;)

9. If there is something called 'man" today,most of us won't be even able to choose for women.But manly people are only a few these day's.

In my point,so if your a man today.Then you would choose money first,not women.

Daam man,from all this drama from women we got.Look how our manhood just changed.

10. With money, you'll get the girl. For all the wrong reasons tho

11. Since when does having money = american culture? I must've missed something. The desire for money is a modern human trait. Its our nature to always want more and more.

12. Money...once you got that the women will come running...

13. I chase neither, but that's probably why I'm happy.

If anything, money and women can chase me for all I care.

14. you never lose bitches chasing money, you always lose money chasing bitches

15. Money to the point I don't have to think about it, then women.

I used to only care about women and thought money could go fuck itself. Then as I got older, figured out how the world worked, money started becoming more of a necessity. Without it I'm disconnected from everyone and everything, I have no motivation to change or move forward.

Almost everything I'm interested in (hobby-wise) costs a fair amount of cash to pursue, or even just to keep up to date. Everyone appreciates money, no matter how much, it just makes life that much easier.

Women will come with the money.

16. Money. When you worry about women you often lose track of things, and find yourself confused.

17. I'd rather a great wife over lots of money but lots of money over lots of girls.

18. im all about money mainly cuz i fucking love money... but also cuz i kinda suck with bitches but whateves

19. tough one, I love me some pussy but I also love me some cash. Wish I could do with out either. If you can find a good woman she would trump cash but otherwise they ar eboth more trouble than it is worth.

20. You can always get the cash, and wait for the hoes to line up. Problem solved. The tough one is (that's if your into the marriage thing, which I despise tbh) finding a good, loving, faithful, thoughtful wife that will age by your side.