Money or Happiness. Which is more important to you?

Discussion in 'General' started by GanjFarmer', Jan 7, 2013.

1. I've began thinking of this due to my recent looking into colleges. It's being a teacher, which would be happiness for me. Or something else that I don't enjoy as much, but will make more money doing it. So what do you guys think? Money or Happiness?

2. Follow your heart.

3. I am currently studying for a BS in education. At first the money isn't that great, but in the long run, it can be quite lucrative... best of both worlds if you stick to it.

4. Theres no point in being rich if youre not happy, might as well just give it all away.

5. Yeah, but how about if you being happy relies on spending money to do the things that make you happy?

6. the best things in life are free, my freind

7. Happiness.
    Money on top of that would be cool.

8. Money buys happiness, everyone knows that

9. Pretty much ...

10. That implies that there was no happiness before money.
    Before things.
    It might be the way the world is now though.
    I'd have thought there'd have been a greater abundance of happiness in simpler times.

11. LOL that's like asking me if I'm going to get high tomorrow morning

12. I've been thinking a lot about this lately. I would take happiness over money, but it depends on the ratio. Being a high school teacher would be like an awesome job in my opinion, I would be the chillest teacher evarrr. Plus you get pretty good benefits and 2 month summer breaks!

13. if i could be happy i would be soooooo happy.

14. Personally, I wouldn't give a fuck if I lived a fairly average life but enjoyed my job. Not to mention it depends on what type of teaching you plan to do, teaching and working with mentally handi-capped kids actually pays quite a lot.

15. But the real reward is knowing you're the smartest guy in the room.
    LOL:D
    Seriously though, much respect to that.
    I'd too rather have a job that I could be happy with the guy I was for doing it.

16. #17 TMoe300, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2013
    Trying to choose money over happiness is like trying to choose the worst weed ever over the dankest shit ever. Money=material things. Happiness=a state of mind that some dream of. Do what you love man.

17. bad advice.

18. #20 FaMiLytilIdie, Jan 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
    Money can buy happiness anyone that said it cant is lying to you dawg. Its funny how the people that don't have any money always claim that money can't by happiness.

Lets see... Pussy, check. Weed, check. A big ass house, check. New video games, check. Going on vacation to the cayman islands, check. Eating filet mignon and sipping some fine wine, check. Up in some fine dime then she gives you einstein, check. The feelings of helping your family when they are in financial troubles, check. The feeling of donating to a charity, check. A brand new mercedes benz? check. Your material desires, check. Spending money on your girlfriend/fiancee/wife, check. All of those things make me extremely happy.I'll pick money.Because money is happiness.

I don't know man but money makes the world go round, anything that you desire can be yours if you have money.Money,money,money,money,money,money.If you have money you can just buy your happiness and desires, this is why the world is so corrupt.Its also why most of the morals of our country have deteriorated, but who am I to talk? lmao I'm partaking in the sin and corruption myself and damn it feels nice! :smoke: money FTW!

Edit: before anyone asks, yes, I already sold my soul for money and material gain.See yall in hell!