money in the bank

Discussion in 'General' started by YesICannabis, Sep 4, 2005.

1. well i just found out that a girl i work with's sells a coke hardcore. he makes like 4g's a week. hes always at the bank inside the store depositing money. and i got to thinking, man, this guy is a dumbass. hes 19 and depositing all this money into an account. theres no way that this isnt gonna cause some suspicioun. he claims its fine, but what do you think, is his ass gonna get busted or are banks relatively safe

2. $4,000 a week from a 19 year old is highly suspicous. I'm not saying he's going to get caught but he's a dumbass for taking the risk. I can't believe he doesn't just put it in a tin can under his bed or something. EDIT: He needs to learn about oversea banks. It's cliche but you really can set up a Swiss account and mail money, or so I've been told. Keeps the gov't off your back and you don't have to pay taxes on it.

3. it doesn't matter--his little fantasy drug life won't last for to long and we all know that.

w/e

4. true dat brotha. Can anyone do anything about it though, I mean noone has any proof to show that he isnt obatiaining money through legitimate means.

5. They can get a search warrent though. I remember a few months ago they got search warrants for 24 homes in the Boston area because they used too much electricity compared to their neighbors... cops do check into shit like that unfortunatly.

6. yeah man, I'd just keep it at my house, that's fucked.

7. i would suspect that the IRS would get suspicious when he files his taxes...

8. the cops are always watching you, so you have to watch em back....

9. Baka...

A friggin' dirt hole in the middle of nowhere would be smarter...hell a stinky dumpster would be smarter...

Edit - hahah maybe he should get an 'ebay4life' tat an blame the influx on yardsales an ebay auctions.. :p

Hmm...maybe a gnome with a hollow ass? Damn king of the hill for putting that stash spot idea in my head...lol Winklebottom...haha...god I'm baked

10. That kid is a complete Fucking dumbass, he deserves to just get his Ass beat for being so stupid

11. HAAHAH i like the way you think ars.

12. Yeah if he doesn't watch his back sooner or later hes going to get caught.