Money and women advice

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by butimfeeling2022, Mar 17, 2022.

1. Money reduces the time and effort spend to trade or
    try telling anything else to a woman when you give her money, and the way that you do it...
    ...increases visibly for her the time and effort she has to spend to have fun, as then sad joker...
    ...you don't seem to know what money does for her.
    Get it sad jokers?

2. If I was still married..........I'd be broke..........they'll spend every nickel you make, and more.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Sounds like you two need to start dating a better class of women. Hell, my wife HATES shopping and in fact rarely spends anything on herself.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Does she have a sister ?:D

• Funny Funny x 4
  5. #5 Apothic Harry, Mar 17, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2022
    She has three of them. :roflmao:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I’m more interested if she has a step sister

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. It’s one or the other cus ya can’t have both run out of $$$ lose the chick, no money no chick. Woman r like slot machines the more ya put n to em the more ya hope to get back n return. Now what ya need to do is find a woman with $$$.

8. You're a lucky man.
    Unfortunately, women like your wife are very few and far between.
    Go to the mall (or any store for that matter) and tell me the percentages of men to women shopping.
    Where would Hallmark and all the retail stores be without women?

9. I'll just say this .
    I've been married almost 45 years to the same fantastic woman and an old saying comes to mind
    " Happy Wife Happy Life" that's what I lived for
    Its not hard to attain and very nice when you get there .
    I'd hate to think what my life would have been like without my wife !
    BTW it doesn't hurt that this 64 year old woman has the ass of a 30 year old !

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. Luckily I'm dating a surgeon. My income is laughable compared to hers.

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Keep your money and get rid of the women...a whore is cheaper and only a phone call away whenever ya need her.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I'm 25, and I don't even plan on dating anytime soon,let alone be married... I got so much free time, and I've always loved being alone anyway... actually think I'm happier then married folks who have kids..

Sent from my SM-S124DL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. looking in all the wrong places you are. of course if you go to the mall you will find young skirts that are all about that cash but then again they ain't there looking for a mate.

14. It's all about finding the right woman who destroys the cynical biases you've grown. One who is worth every bit of time and effort, and extends the same love and care back to you at the end of the day, seriously.

/jah!

*d$*

• Like Like x 1
  15. Never mind........lolz.

16. Before I met my current gf I tried the online dating thing. I'd guess at least half of the women, in the first ten minutes, asked how much money I made or how much I had in the bank. The dates ended right there. I know there are some gems out there, I found one, but that stupid comment, 'happy wife happy life' is just that, it's stupid. Sure, okay, give up everything I want and do everything she wants to keep her happy? No thank you. My gf now has her own house, her own bank accounts and she has no clue what I do or don't have in the bank and my 401k's...

• Like Like x 1
  17. You're young, and I understand you, especially if you enjoy your solitude and your freedom.

So do I. Yet, I'm married with two kids. That family is my purpose in life, and gives me far more satisfaction, reward, and happiness than I ever experienced when I was alone.

I'm 32. Just a little headsup from someone a little bit older than you. Do as you please! I'm not lecturing.
    Just be aware that others who are like you have found profound meaning in family. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. When your older, I'm 56, married 28 yrs, 2 kids. It's nice to talk to someone about your lives together .
    It's nice to have a one and only love, as it grows and becomes stronger over time.
    Kids will be good if you learn them right. Greatest thing in my life was watching my kids fall asleep, in my arms.
    Life is what you make of it, imo, enjoy the simple things ,they have the greatest rewards.

• Like Like x 3
  19. You can have money or you can have women, you can't have both at one time. I've encouraged my 3 sons to never ever get married, two ignored me. One's marriage lasted less than a year, he's a bachelor for good now. The other is about two years and so far so good, the youngest will never ever get married...

20. the fuck is a 'sad joker'

• Funny Funny x 1