Monday 1:35 A.M.: My weekend

Discussion in 'General' started by Rasta_Man, May 15, 2006.

1. Hey guys,

Been up since 6:00. Working through about half quarter, the remnants of the quarter i picked up friday.

I spent the entire weekend smoking, didn't get shit all done. Lawn is still messy, girlfriend is unfullfilled (probably a first ;)), fence is still broken.

We had a huge session on Saturday night, to commemorated a friend that is departing for the north. (northern ontario, but like 8 hours drive). One of my buddies broke his 60" 'Red Eye' glass bong. haha sucks to be him.

I broked my foot playing hacky sack. I was being a little agressive and acidentally hoofed a pinic bench. No caste, I can put weight on it, i'll be fine.

So now it's 1:35 A.M. I'm going to smoke my last two joints, make a sandwich and crash.

Keep Blazin :smoking:

2. lmao watch out for those picnic tables dude

3. They have a nasty habit of sneaking up on you :p

4. sounds like me, i got nothing done. however, i got an ultimatum, get everything done by the end of the week or i'm getting kicked out. what fucking pisses me off about it is that it's by my aunt and uncle that aren't even around. (i'm saying in my grandfather's house, and he's in the hospital)

5. My main goal of the day was to get a bunch of schoolwork done. Havent done any of the work, and have already gone through an 1/8th