Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moms that toke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by El Duderino, Mar 15, 2012.

1. [quote name='"pearl75"']
    This^^ My husband doesn't partake, but he fully supports my right to do so. He even built my grow room for me. :smoke:[/quote]

Awesome pearl. Were lucky to have support from our non toking spouses.

2. One of my friends claims her mom smokes, But none of us really believe it

3. Nah I wouldn't say you were the only one. Back when I was like 15 or so my girlfriend and I smoked a blunt with her mom. :) She was a light wieght and only took a few hits, so guess who got to finish the other half of the blunt. ;)

4. I blaze with my girls parents all the time. I am pretty sure there are plenty of parent that burn. Not to sure how many are on GC though lol.

5. Thanks Pearl!

I have only dated my woman for almost a year and a half, but we've known each other for around 13-14 years, so I don't feel like we're rushing things.

Before her, I pretty much wouldn't date someone that doesn't smoke, since my last serious gf didn't mind it and only smoked like 5 times (all with me) while we were dating. I learned my lesson that even though a woman may say "it's cool," they aren't always telling the truth or that their opinion will change later, like during parenthood.

I think I am fully functional enough when stoned that I can raise my kid sober or not. Of course I'm probably not going to get to smoke as much when the baby gets here but there will be those nights the baby can't sleep and I have to stay awake, and when I finally get to sleep I might have an extra chance to blaze... lol

6. I don't agree with this actually... My husband doesn't smoke at all, but he accepts it as my lifestyle, just like I accept his addiction to WoW and HoN (I got rid of mine after I had our baby). But he is the one I actually buy my medicine through, he gets it from friends at work and brings it home to me. You don't need someone who has all the same interests as you, just someone willing to accept yours and supports your choices in life and is happy with whatever you choose to do (within reason, I'm not saying if your wife/husband is a crack head or drunk you should encourage it).

7. Toking grannie here.
    I'm posting this, then going back to read.
    Also, I have to wonder how smokingrookie got that neg rep.
    Morning, kids! :D

8. I wouldn't be totally surprised if my mom secretly smokes. There have been a few occasions where I could've sworn she reeked of weed. Also, my mom told me she would buy weed for me and knew where to get it if I requested it when I was a senior in high school so that I would know if I liked it or not before I got to college and to ensure that I'd be in the right setting.

9. Sometimes my mom will ask for a hit out of the bong every once in awhile.

10. I am a smoking growing mom... As far as I can see it is as harmless in that scenario as any other...now once are kids are teens they will know what we are doing, but I figure as long as we have a few of those mom talks with the kids it will be alright...and really I wouldn't mind my kids smoking weed once they are old enough...

Also, my husband doesn't smoke...I wish he did though.

11. And since everyone is saying who in their family smokes, lol my dad smokes, my mom doesnt but she doesnt care if we do, and my husband does too. And I swear my grandma smokes, but I have never seen her do it.

12. my mom does, but she doesnt have a grasscity account :(

13. My parents are full straight edge. No cigarettes, no drugs, hardly any alcohol.

I would like to get my mom high though.

14. #bestmomever

15. Love this thread, my mom says she ussed to smike back in the day during the 70's when her and my dad were doin the hippie thing.

16. My cousins mom smokes because of her back pain if that counts. Colorado FTW!

17. My mom smokes, and I smoke and have a 7 month old son. Can't post shit like this on babycenter or i'll get CPS called on me or some shit. Buncha straight-edge mama's lol

18. So true! Anywhere I go online they judge the women brave enough to stand up and say "I smoke weed, get over it" (I'm not that brave) I feel so much happier here, and I love threads that I get to talk to smoker moms :)

I just had my son, he's 5 months the 11th of April! Is your son your first? My son is my first and I never thought I could love something so much :)

He went through a colic state, he was born premature so he has reflux and OH MY GOD I wanted to just curl in a corner and die with all the crying! So my husband finally allowed me to start smoking and I'm SO much better, when mommy is calm, so is baby! I'm a much better mother and I can enjoy my son finally now that our world has calmed down!

19. So true! Yes he is my first, and you're right.. a mothers love for her child is like no other i never knew i could love someone/something so much.. My son was a pretty good baby since the day he was born, slept through the night, he was a quiet and calm baby. But I am doing it on my own so it's a bit harder for me.

I smoked before I got pregnant, a little bit during my pregnancy (they say that's why baby is so calm lol) and he's hit milestones extremely early!

I wasn't going to smoke after I had him because i'm breastfeeding, but did hours and hours of research, and Granny gave me some links so i feel more at peace doing it. I do believe I am a better mother because of sweet jane haha :) Much more tolerable and relaxed, if baby doesn't want to sleep when it's his bedtime, baby doesn't have to :p

Congrats on your baby by the way :)

And yes.. I often go on 'babycenter' .. I posted a thread about marijuana on my birth board, i got a TON of positive feedback, but the minute i mentioned that i DO smoke and wasn't just posting about it, i got attacked by so many women. but that's fine because i know what i'm doing isn't wrong, and it's better than taking pills and pills and more pills.. lol

20. [quote name='"KelseyCannabis"']

So true! Yes he is my first, and you're right.. a mothers love for her child is like no other i never knew i could love someone/something so much.. My son was a pretty good baby since the day he was born, slept through the night, he was a quiet and calm baby. But I am doing it on my own so it's a bit harder for me.

I smoked before I got pregnant, a little bit during my pregnancy (they say that's why baby is so calm lol) and he's hit milestones extremely early!

I wasn't going to smoke after I had him because i'm breastfeeding, but did hours and hours of research, and Granny gave me some links so i feel more at peace doing it. I do believe I am a better mother because of sweet jane haha :) Much more tolerable and relaxed, if baby doesn't want to sleep when it's his bedtime, baby doesn't have to :p

Congrats on your baby by the way :)

And yes.. I often go on 'babycenter' .. I posted a thread about marijuana on my birth board, i got a TON of positive feedback, but the minute i mentioned that i DO smoke and wasn't just posting about it, i got attacked by so many women. but that's fine because i know what i'm doing isn't wrong, and it's better than taking pills and pills and more pills.. lol[/quote]

You look awfully young to be havin kids