Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

moms sick please help

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by crush2nothing, Sep 30, 2003.

1. we just found out that my mom has cancer.and she has to have kemotherapy. we can not grow. and we have no "hook ups" and we have heard nothing but good things on how mj will help with the side effects. does anyone have any info that could help me. ive heard about situations were people will grow for others.. please please get back to me . email if you like

2. what type of cancer? how serious?

*welcome* :)

3. But the best we have to offer here is to show you how to grow your own my friend.Do some reading .You will see how easy it is and how much fun it is to grow.Oh ,welcome :D

4. im very sorry about your mom :(

5. http://www.ukcia.org/medical/default.html
    ^ there should be some usefull info for you there.

i wish i had more links to give you, but i lost my faves a long time ago that had loads of links that would have been usefull to you.
    i'm probably not suposed to point people in this direction, but how could i not in this circumstances;
    you could check out the mota20's medical section of overgrow.com

i dont personally know anyone who's used cannabis to treat cancer, but i sure know it helps alot, and has saved many peoples lives, including Peter McWilliams (until they took it away from him and he died).

... yeah ... welcome. :)

wishing u and yer mum the best of health.

6. if you come back....

7. best of luck to your mom.