Mommy Smokes Weed?!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by KurplePush, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Was just looking around on youtube, and found this video that I found interesting, check it out.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CQBoS-7Rc0&feature=related"]YouTube - Moms Smoking Pot! Yes![/ame]

2. The evidence is coming more and more. This year is pushing cannabis out and the rubbish the govt has lied and played us with.

Be Gone! Fuck the US GOV. i aint scared to say it. I am sure our country starters would agree with me. FUCK MATERIALISM AND most def FUCK Corporate - GOV allieship. We are zombies to it. This is the failure of our great country our families have lived.

I am not one to say fuck the government, I just think ( and alot of us) that they have gone too far and corruption of federal to MONEY making Corporations has became too hand and hand.

3. Of course mom's smoke pot.

Unfortunately, they also pop a lot of pills.

4. ahahaha

5. so true

6. What an amazing and open-minded show!
    Not taking a particular point of view, but encouraging conversation, which is what we need; not laughter :mad:

7. I'd definitely believe it.. The more shows like this get on the air the more people will realize that stereotypes of a 'marijuana junkie' toking up in a gloomy alleyway are not even close to reality. Good segment!

8. Wait wait wait.

Did she just say low-life druggies?

9. Yeah, and then she said "think again". 'Tsall good.

10. if/when i get caught, this is the video i'll show my mom...i dont think she'd be patient enough to watch the union..

11. That was an awesome video thanks for posting

12. Try one then the other, virta
    Say "Do you want to see more?"

13. That weed looked terrible, why can't they ever get some really nice pictures of bud for their shots? It's always swag

14. I know, most peopel nowadays are smoking good shit that WASNT smuggled in from other countries(unless your in texas, becaause you shoudlnt mess with texas, they got the dirt).
    Everytime you see any weed publically displayed its alwys shit.

And i wasnt being serious about texas, so chill out texans

15. This reminds me of that eminem song:
    Marijuana is everywhere, were was you brought up?