Moments of Stoner Genius?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by andyGILL, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Simple, yet brilliant, things that you do when you smoke weed that you probably don't do when sober. The idea came from something that I just did:

My parents asked me to run to Subway and get them a footlong sub and handed me a $20. I got them the sub, but I got the fresh value meal and kept the cookies and chocolate milk for myself :)smoke:).

Eh? Eh??

2. Doesnt sound too genius to me. I would have used all 20 to buy more food. mmmmmm food......

3. Haha, I love their cookies.

I used to work there and at the end of each shift I would get a free 6inch sub. I stole cookies from there all the time, because from what I heard thats the only thing they don't inventory. Also, its funny to grab a cookie for a customer and "accidentally" break it. Subway doesn't let you serve them broken up cookies, so you get to keep them! ;)

4. Buy a $20 sack, get super high, then rob the subway for a few subs. That's smarter.

5. Haha, IVE BEEN OUTSMARTED!!!!!

6. I woulda went to the store and spent 4 bucks and made a sub of your own, then used the other 15 to grab a pack of cigs, and some good food

7. haha that's great man. I would have done the same. The cookies are dank.

8. haha I work at dunkin donuts and at the end of the day we throw out like 4 trash bags full of donuts. Me and my friend there smoke pretty much on every break and its funny because sometimes my friend gets mad munchies and when hes supposed to bring the trash bags full of donuts to the dumpster he just puts them in his trunk. He usually eats like 10 donuts and then I see the 4 bags on the side of highway when im driving home. its fucking hilarious.

9. I work at Moe's. Texmex version of Subway, really. During slow times, I just grab a cookie and eat it. Everyone there does. Also, when I'm restocking the cookies, I'll set aside all of the broken ones, or the ones I broke and just munch munch munch. I fucking love that place. Managers will smoke behind the dumpster with you, then go back in and fix ourselves a fat burrito.

10. a few of my genius moments while high were
    1) my parents put window locks on my sash window in my room to stop me smokin, they hid the key to it but one night while trying to exhale through the 5cm gap im left with i realised that the lock is basiccaly a a screw with a special thread surrounded by a metal sheath. i simply super glued the sheath to the screw and it screws right out. Now i can chill by my window without excessive bending down and i can reattach the locks after each sesh.

2) using brace sealent (teeth braces) to seal my homemade pieces to make airtight.

11. Number 1 is a good idea, thats legit, im fucking + rep you on that one man.:wave:

12. Mom gave me a hundred dollars to get a bunch of shit from the store, Jacked all the shit kept the hundo grabbed a quad!!!!!

13. I cant remember any of my genius moments but I have had a few times where i have done things i am POSITIVE i couldnt have done sober. Anyone else have anything happen to them like that?

14. You're so cool for stealing.

15. Pah, what's so bad about it? Sure is cheaper than buying.

16. Not so much a moment of genius, but "I will get this no matter what" I went fishing and spent an hour reeling in, what I thought would be the biggest fish of my life, only to realize I caught a giant seaweed. It was a bit discouraging; I was salivating thinking about eating that juicy baby.

17. My best friends bro works at subway! He told us the same thing about cookies

18. go to 7-11 and buy a gulp and fill it with soda. go take off the lid and walk towards a candy rack. when no one is looking, put like 3 milky ways or reeses cups or w/e into the cup, put on lid, walk away...

i do it when im baked... :hello:

19. admittedly not a bad idea, however why bother with that and just put em in ur pockets if no one is looking anyway. not that i'm into stealin, but that just seems way easier than sticky candy bar wrappers.

it's like, "hey we need to cross this river. Oh sweet there's a boat right here!"

"nah dude, fuck that, let's build a bridge."