Moment of weakness

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TheUltimatum69, Oct 5, 2013.

1. So, Wedensday I broke my hand. The 4th & 5th knuckle were broke in half about midway down my hand.

I've been talking to an ex recently, and Thursday night I went to see her, one thing led to another she's telling me she loves me and all that. I still have feelings for her so I went along with it.

Yesterday I had an open surgery on my hand and afterwords I was in tremendous pain. We had made plans to meet up at a party and hangout, but I blew off the party and invited her to my crib. She's been to my house a bunch of times so I didn't think it was that big of a deal.

She ended up completely blew me off and went and got wasted at the party. Then a mutual friend told me she said "I'm about done with his bullshit" when all I asked was her to come see me for a few minutes.

I just needed somewhere to vent. My hands in massive pain, and now she's putting me out to be a bad guy on top of it. I really thought she changed, GC. She was the first girl I ever fell in love with and now she's back in my life causing problems.

Guess that quote "getting back with an ex is like rereading an old book" is true.

2. You let her in your life to cause problems for you after you should have already learned something from before, no?

3. Don't sweat it just go back To no contact
    And the feeling should fade away soon.

4. Shit like this really hurts.  Not just your hand, but your feelings too.  I've been going through a similar problem with a "ex".   I think she just likes to fuck with my head more than anything else.  Sounds like your ex is in a similar mind set. 

5. I know, I should've learned by now. But because she was my first love I'll always have feelings for her.

6. It's just part of growing up I guess.

7. I agree. Thanks for your input

8. OP, if she really loves you and wanted you back, she'd definitely push the party off for you. It seems like she's more interested in having fun then having a relationship. I'd say move on. OT I'm sorry for your painful experience as well.

9. cant teach an old dog not to be a game playin slut

10. If she got mad because you didnt wanna go to a party cuz you just had surgery on your hand thats fucked up, im sorry OP and no offense intended but if she got mad over you being in pain and not wanting to see anyone but her then shes a bitch.
    Really, I hope that didnt offend you but its the way I see it.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I'm sorry man, but if she really gave even a little bit of a fuck about you, she wouldn't be mad that you didn't go to a party with a broken hand.

12. I wasn't offended at all lol it's the Internet.

13. Don't let her back in your life man. I have a rule regarding exes, before you make any decision involving her, rub one out. See if it still seems like a good idea.