Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moment of silence for a fallen blade...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ~RJ~, Mar 20, 2013.

1. RIP Superdank123. I saw him last night for a few mins and apparently was the last one to see him alive. :cry::cry::cry::cry:

You were my homie Shawn rest in peace bro....just thought it was right for GC to know.

2. That's hard man, RIP. I smoke in your memory tonight fallen blade.

3. Damn dude sorry to here about your friend. I hope you're doing all right

4. :( sorry to hear man. Sorry to hear about anyone going. RIP

5. Oh damn... I will put one in the sky for this guy. Too bad

6. Another Blade withers away and dries to become new life
    RIP Brother Blade

7. Damn sorry man. I'm also from CT.

8. RIP man, this bowl is for you.

9. Rest in paradise my friend

10. Time for everybody to smoke in his honor
    RIP

11. Sucky when shit like this happens :( RIP

12. Damn, sorry to hear about that OP.

RIP Blade.

13. RIP

Only you can finish th

14. Hope his death was not in pain.

Only you can finish th

15. Damn imma pack a bowl of that fuego later for him ... Rip superdank123 :smoke:

16. ... What happened?

17. Sorry for your loss. My sympathy and condolences to those who loved him. Always a bummer to lose a fellow head.:(

18. I saw him about 9pm last night. We talked for a few mins and made plans to chill and dab about 20 mins from then...I never hit him back up, got caught up in my own shit and went home....then this morning I hear he overdosed on a combo of prescriptions...I knew he was fucked up but I guess that line of being okay and too fucked is very very fine...all I think about is what if I hit him up...and we chilled, and he didn't pass out?? Shit man....

19. It isn't your fault. If you would have called, he still might have wanted to still do the prescription pills and you might of seen him die. So I think it was going to happen either way. Don't burden yourself! Stay strong!

Only you can finish th

20. Don't blame yourself ~RJ~, it was just a matter of time.