Mom walked in on me and my girlfriend.....

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Dallasboy678, Jul 13, 2010.

1. Because the college that I go to is 10 minutes away from my parents house, I just live in the basement to save lots of money. This basement is like it's own little house. It has a kitchen, bedroom, bathroom, ect. So when my parents left to have dinner with my aunt and uncle, I invited my girlfriend over for some fun ;). We get into it, and I hear the basement door open. Shit. My mom walks down and finds me and her in the act. A look of horror goes on her face and my gf pulls the covers over her. I pull out, and just stare. It seemed like we spent 5 whole minutes just staring at eachother. My mom slowly walks out and shuts the door. We finished, but when I see my mom again...ohhh boy...Anybody got similar stories?

2. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

3. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

4. how could you finish?

5. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

My mom called me while i was getting head once but i didnt answer.

6. a lock is something you should utilize when your dick is out and your parents are in the same house.

7. Props to you for finishing after that. :p

8. #8 IJustCame, Jul 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2010
    if my mom walked in and saw that
    i would have went from

this - 8========D

to this - 8=D

in a matter of milliseconds.

EDIT -

those are cocks

9. You finished after staring your mom in the eyes for 5 minutes..

congratulations stud

10. LMAo. did this just happen

11. For "being its own little house"...you would think this basement would have a lock :p

12. have you ever had blue balls before? not good. not good at all

13. sadly, yes i have.

14. Keep in mind, I thought they were long gone. There is a lock

15. She left dude, why would I miss out on perfectly good sex?

16. I bet you your dad would have high fived you and lit you up a blunt.

17. WERD!

Dude, I totally woulda laughed, told my mom 'gtfo, and lock the door behind you!'.

...Then got back to business. :devious:

18. Perfectly good involves your mom walking in? Perfect is the best shit can be.. i would think the mother walkin in part would create a blemish..

but i woulda finished too.. but i woulda kicked my mom out as soon as she opened the door.. and we wouldent have made eye contact... and we wouldent stare at each other... and i woulda been confused as hell cause we never had doors anyway

19. you shoulda been like "....uh....I can explain.... ...we're having sex"

then you shoulda gotten up walked up to your father and we have high fived you regardless of being nekkid and having a boner, then go back to sexing up your lady friend.

except you shouldn't have done that at all. that woulda been weird. in fact, how the fuck were you able to stare at your mother nekkid with a boner for 5 minutes and maintain a boner? and finnish?!? that is beyond nasty.