Mom took my busty...

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Tasty THC, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Excuse my language i dont know if swears are allowed (it is 18+ ? )
    Haha k This is my first post :)
    But anyways I get home
    and I get to my computer and notice that my buster
    wasn't there and i started flipping shit.
    My mom smokes pot hardcore like its her dayjob or some shit
    and yeah she doesnt really like the fact that i smoke weed. As i told her I quit. So yeah im freakin out and im pacing back and forth through my mind as if I should confront her and ask... So i finally build the balls up to ask her and shes like... "Your bud buster? I didn't touch it. What do you need a Bud Buster for?" In my mind i was like Fuuuuck.... But I was like "why do you think mom" so anyways... It turned out that I basically revealed myself for no reason as i looked on my shelf downstairs and found it... like immediately after this confrontation.. Forgot I put it there but yeah xD

Anyways, I think this is a great little forum and Im ready to stay and be actuve :) !
    -Chubey :smoke:

2. Hey if she didn't seem mad just roll with it :)

3. I rated this thread terrible.

4. ....bud buster?

you mean a grinder?

5. what the hell is a busty?

6. hahah thats what my mom calls it lol.

7. Lol Grinder... Buster....
    You havent heard busty before? Lol.

8. So she didn't take it and instead you got high and misplaced it? And you lied to your mom about smoking. Neither of my parents approve of my smoking and they'd never let me smoke in their house but they don't ask if I smoke. They just assume, and as long as my room (aka their house) doesn't smell like weed, as well as my car (their car) doesn't smell they don't bother.

Anyways thats a funny story of, "WHO TOOK MY FUCKING?!?!?! Oh... nevermind I found it."

9. This ^^ LOL.

10. Wow you're mom toke's and wont let you do it in the house, I would be pissed. My mom dont toke and she actually told me dont be smoking in the car, or outside in public, I dont wanna bail you outta jail, I'd think a stoner mom would understand that even more, then again I pay rent. And I have done that when I was younger. I felt so stupid.

11. It seems like something Australians would call a grinder, so that's what I'm guessing. Although it also made an image of Arthur's friend Buster pop into my head.

12. I thought busty meant big boobs. Or fat or something.

oh yeah, forgot to laugh at you.

13. Ahem.. .Canadian Actually.

14. Seems to be alot of rude stoners on here man..

15. LOL around here a busty is short for a bust down, or a trashy girl

16. dude when i hear busty i think of a pair of nice titties haha not a grinder

17. haha i mean i guess everyone has different names for their paraphernalia lol.

18. my mum bought me my buster

19. The perfect I got blitzed and forgot were I put my shit story. Then though it was stolen by the ones around me just to confront them about it and find it latter. Classic +rep!

20. I'm sorry but "buster" is a terrible way to refer to your grinder.

It's something you name your dog.

And to be honest, I came in here just to find out what a "busty" was because i thought it was your masturbatory aid or some shit.