Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mom Took My Bowl

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jpike18, Sep 16, 2014.

1. I left my bowl out when I left and I come back and it's gone...lol i kinda nervous. She is not to chill with me smoking but doesn't go overboard! What do I say wen she gets home, and only helpful things please! Thanks grasscity

2. Hey mom can I have my bowl back?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. I'd ask for it back. I thought my mom took my vape one day after coming home from college because I vaped that morning and being stoned it was possible I left it on my desk because i didn't see it in its original spot when I got home. Was getting ready to call her after looking in her room and downstairs but just before i was about to hit call i found it. evidently I decided to hide it before leaving that morning in my pouch with my razor and shaving cream on my dresser?

4. Call her a cunt.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

5. #5 Lenny., Sep 16, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2014
    "college"

6. Sorry but some people live at home when they go to college. UMD is only but a 10 minute drive from my house I'm sorry I don't live on campus. I have enough loans to pay off. :)

7. i'm sorry dude i thoguht you were the OP. OP does not sound like he was in college. i did not read the user names

8. Haha its okay bro. Happens to the best of us. No harm done.

9. thanks man :smoke: 

10. this should get your bowl back

11. UMD?

12. got smacked ... Jk haha
    It's gone but whatevs gonna just get a bubbler and not be stupid!

13. University of Maryland.

14. Dude my aunt took my bong, all my bowls, my homemade bamboo bong, and my one hitter. She is bipolar and was just in a bad mood... Took it all to the dump-_- this bitch is really fixin to wake up to a fuckin car with no wheels or some shit

15. Honestly, if you're living with your parent(s), you should just go by whatever rules they want in their house.  I know its not the answer you want, but it is the right thing to do.

If you try bringing it up to her though, have something to show that you're still responsible even though you smoke.  Good grades, holding down a job, always doing house chores, etc...  Try to compromise as well if she is ok with you smoking.  Agree to only smoke outside the house, or only at night when everyone is asleep.

She might still not go for it, but such is life.  When you move out and get your own place you can do whatever you want :smoking:

16. Ask her. Just say, "Hey, I noticed a few things went missing. Before I pull out my bed and search under there, have you taken anything?"

17. Wait until you turn 18, and buy a new one :rolleyes:

18. Hide her panties and bras.

19. Haha some of these comments were hilarious. But in all seriousness, there's no way around it. What I would do first, is look around for it. Sometimes when you're high, you put things in spots you think are really good hiding spots or a spot you'll remember and when your sober you're like "shit". So look first. If you can't find it, and you really don't want to bring it up, look in your moms hiding spots. I remember back in my highschool days, my mom would snoop in my room to find weed stuff and she'd take it. Her hiding spots were so simple. Like the first drawer in her dresser, in her jewelry box whatever. So just look around. Obviously my mom has become more accepting of my smoking and I can actually leave my bowls on my dresser.

But if all else fails, just ask her so you know. Be like, did you take my bowl? If yes then oh well $20-$40 down the drain. If she says no, then keep looking haha