Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

mom took my bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zaza13, Jun 20, 2012.

1. ok so im 18 and i had a bong that i kept hidden in my room. i dont smoke inside and keep it hidden or out of the house most the time. so yesterday my mom finds the glass piece of the bong (no slide so technically still legal) well i come home and she told me she found it and got rid of it. I'm an adult and my property should be respected, and my room shouldnt be messed with. I had a long talk with her. basicly almost got kicked out. I'm broke and want that piece back. since it didnt have the slide its not paraphernalia so should i report it stolen? (my moms called the cops on me in the past for really stupid shit... dime of weed, pipe, etc. ) whatchu think i should do?

And to everyone whos about to write "move out" im working on it, jobs are rare to come by in my town, and i have an open court case for drug posession. basicly, shits tough right now. but i want to be able to have privacy in the home i live in

2. I don't mean any disrespect, but it isn't your house. Respect your Mom. Either do it outside the house or prepare to face the consequences of being caught.

InBeforeEveryoneElseSaysTheSameThing

3. How about you respect her rules and don't smoke. It's her fucking house. She can do whatever the fuck she wants with your property.

4. no don't report your BONG stolen

5. Hello Officer, my mommy stole my drug paraphernalia. Can I have it back?

6. Yeah this. They would just laugh in your face. :p

7. If i were you i would just keep trying to get a job and move out when you can and tell her your an adult and you can make your own decisions but it is her house so if you wanna smoke go to a friends house or something and put your bong somewhere she will never look

8. #8 Scribbles510, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2012
    LOL are you serious? First of all, your mom houses you for free, and you don't respect her rules. I don't understand what makes you think your property should be respected. It's under her roof, and she could technically get in trouble for it. You're broke, you have no job, you already got caught up before for possession. As I see it, you don't have a right to any privacy because you don't own anything in your name. As much as it sucks, you're 18, you could always live on the streets and do all the drugs you want.

Basically you've been living off your mom for 18 years. Does she still pay for your weed too? It's time to show a bit of respect for her rules and don't bring anything smoke-related in the house. Can't get a job? Welcome to the real world.

9. Guys, I don't see why your so harsh on op. yes op you should call the cops, tell them your mother threw away your "tobacco usage" water pipe thinking it was used for marijuana, hahaha what a funny thought you tell the cop on the phone. And ask them how to go about it. Wait no scratch that, don't hide YOUR drugs and YOUR drug paraphernalia in your MOTHERS house.

10. DOH...one must remember to check thread dates...

11. Damn cball.... how'd you stumble upon this thread written June of last year lol?

12. it was 'unread' in my list of thread, so I read it...DAMN...even reported OP as underage for posting last year when he was just turning 18 (op joined may 2011 ya know) before I noticed all the threads dates...:eek:

13. tell her she can get the fuck out if she doesn't like you smoking.

14. You sound like a spoiled, selfish prick. Open your eyes, you're only 18, already have possession charges and you're thinking of calling the cops on the one person who probably gives a damn about you. You've gotta get your shit together.

15. It's not your house dude..

16. Kids these days, with their marijuanas and rap music

17. I always figured cball searched 'mom' and 'bong' so he could call users kiddie lol

18. Lol as long as you don't pay the bills in the house you're living in , then they have all rights to throw away anything you own.

19. People, stop giving him suggestions. Noone reads post anymore they just post there own. Cball already said this is mad old. i doubt this guy even logs onto here anymore.

atleast i can see that people used to be dicks on here and it just didnt start happening