mom took my 1/2 lb

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Burnonedown7, Mar 20, 2009.

1. I'm in a pretty salty mood. My mom found my 1/2 pound of chronic I had yp in my room along with my scale, bowl, grinder, and my 50 lighters...prolly the worst thing to ever happen to me. Luckily I had a half O on me when she took it all so atleast I have that left to ease my nerves

2. Why you got that kind of stash in your moms house? You realize how much trouble you could get HER into? Thats crazy! What you just listed certainly dont sound like personal use...scale and all...get your own place....If I was your Mom, I would took it too and probly threw you out on your rear

3. Sickening.

4. MOOOOM! May I please have my half pound of chrondo back?

5. I'm 18.but still in high school, that's why I'm still living with my mom u superhero

6. [​IMG]

now that sounds a little more realistic

7. I dont care how old you are or if you're still in school....R E S P E C T....your mom could go to prison...FOOL! What you described is NOT for personal use...no way, no how

8. his point was it sounds like your dealing, and you should be responsible enough and respect your parents and their place and not deal from their place.

and hes right if the house got raided (for a "h/p" i doubt it) she'd get in trouble.

9. and people say we're bad people...

atleast we have respect....

10. #10 secondarysmoke, Mar 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2009
    I still believe in respecting your parents wishes and rules of living in THEIR home, it was a stupid thing to do, bringing that much of an ILLEGAL substance to their home.

But still, if it is needed to pay off a debt, try and find it and get it back, and if not say to her "You have no idea what will happen to me If I don't sell that and pay it off..." Then if she asks for the cash you make off it give her a few hundred bones, odds are she won't know what a 1/2lb is going for for.

I know a guy who did that, he realised he fucked up, but still moved the weight and got some money in the process, that and he payed 3 of his mom's bills with some of his profits.

11. Thank you, Wicked

12. ...ha u a holes don't believe me? I got a picture if u really want

13. no prob cherokeeangel, sorry if i spelled it wrong.

to O.P. its easy to find a pic of a half pound of chronic on photobucket.

14. Nobody said they didnt believe you...sheesh! Grow up! No wonder you're still in school...you haven't learned much, have you?

15. how bout a pic on my phone of 4 two ounce zip lock baggies? That's the best I can do cuz aside from the half oz I have left it's my only remaining evidence

16. Yeah your mom probably rollin up a dutchie for herself right about now . . . .

17. Key word...'evidence'....you're just itchin to get busted, aint ya? I feel for your Mom

18. lol...too funny!

19. hahaha I'm imagining my mom struggling to gut/twist a swisher right now..haha

20. just post it lol