mom threathens to lock me up in a mental institution

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AAttack, Mar 16, 2011.

1. -.- i just got out saterday this stupid cunt does that shit to punish me what do i do? no i am not crazy. or suicidal... just and angry kid (that knows how to control itt!)

2. Get a job and move out.

3. Grow up and dont call your mom a cunt?I will slap you so fucking hard you wont know what hit you.Grow up and have some respect.Iam sure she has reasons for wanting to send you there, chances are you should listen and get whatever help you may need.One day your mom will be gone and you will wish you were a much better son.You only have one mom.

4. Like parents are infallible beings who never do anything wrong?

She's probably not doing it to intentionally hurt you, but parents can be (and often are) misguided as fuck.

5. very misguided. you would call her a cunt if that was the 3rd time shes done that shit to you

6. I don't know what the laws are like where you are, but around here, if you are 18, the only person who can have you committed to an institution is a doctor...:confused_2:

7. My parents always threatened to put me in a reform school and have me beaten to death.

They also threatened to put me in the nut house and have me lobotomized.

They never got to do either, and now they are dead and I no longer have to worry about them.

8. Lol we both know he's under 18 (not trying to be the age police) but 99% of the time there bluffing, my mom is a nurse and used to say that at least twice a year and never followed through

9. The last line made me almost fall out of my chair, not really joking matter, but it caught me off guard

10. By mental institution you must mean military school. Calling your mom a cunt isn't going to help the situation.

11. Threaten to send her to an old folks home.

12. Learn some respect and try to get help. Weed may or may not be the best idea right now.

13. people are oversympathetic of parents. Mothers these days have way too much outside influence and not enough intelligence. I have personally seen at least 4 of my friends go into a psychiatric ward because their parents wanted them too and they werent even diagnosed with anything (except now they're all prescribed at least prozac) So fuck the world, this place is fucking shitty. Your mom has been rightfully defined as a cunt, because if you yell at her about why you arent insane, she calls you insane. If you attack someone, same answer. If you stay quiet, others control you.

Jesus, I need to blow something up.

14. fuck em. move the fuck out asap. kill whoever gets in your way to put you in a mental hospital. there not good places at all. they think there helping you but there just fucking you up even more. do ANYTHING you can possibly do to not end up in a place like that.

15. ^what he said. Kill anyone who tries to lock you up and then dissappear.

At least, that's what I would do. No flying over the cuckoo's nest for me...

16. you can deff be put in a mental place if your over 18. my dumbass friends dad put him in one.

17. I always told my mom "remember Mother, I get to pick you're nursing home."

18. fuck you

19. Someones mom was mean to him^^^^

20. He said to see if your momma wants to.

:confused_2: