Mom smoked best friend out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Vomitory, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Little bit of backstory. So me n a couple friends are stoned and it's like midnight and my mom comes in and asks us to run to 7/11 for her and her friend. I could tell shed been smoking and could definitely smell it.

So we drive down there smoke a joint and we find this huge ass burrito in there called da bomb and we thought it was so hilarious that we'd buy it for her since she didn't give us any particular order. Just snacks.

We get back to my house and my friend Richard walks into the garage to give her da bomb. He stays gone for like five minutes and he comes back in. I'm like "dude I bet it was awkward out there" and hes like "pfff fuck dude you dont even know. Her and her friend smoked a bowl with me."

I mean we all know that my parents smoke. I mean they've got nice ass plants in the backyard. But I don't know this is just kinda weird to me. Maybe it's because we graduated a few months ago and they're starting to see us as adults or something. I dont know.

What do you guys make of this?

2. Haha it's just what happens if you have cool patrents.

Similar story happen with me, but I didn't know my my parents smoked, a week after graduation my mom asked me to find her bud, I was blown away by this because i had no idea she toked.

Then that same summer she took schrooms with me and my friends, she saw we had them and asked if she could have any

Just a crazy time lol

3. I think man it's gonna be so weird if i do end up smoking with them.

4. At first it's akward, but now it's weird if I don't smoke with them at least once when I'm home from college

5. Plus if I'm high it wont be weird for too long b

6. I bet your friend plowed your mom WHILE smoking a bowl.

I would've went in with my friend to see what my mom would do if I gave her da bomb. idk why you didnt.

7. Sounds like your mom is pretty chill.

Its nice to have parents that aren't anal about you smoking weed. Enjoy it.

8. so your mom smoked your friends pole then he gave her his huge burrito called da bomb

lulz

9. Oh ya well fuck you man.

Haha fuck i don't know man I was like ultimately blazed.

10. If you're afraid it might be awkward, just smoke with her when watching tv or something.

11. Ya man you know just fuck you right up your stretched ass

12. Not getting your confusion here. If you parents are smokers and are cool with you (and your friends) smoking then why wouldn't you smoke together?

13. Hahah this reminds me of one time when I went to my friends house the first time, he was in the shower, and his dad told us to sit down and wait. He sparked a joint and passed it around it was hella-sick.

14. #14 Vomitory, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
    That's just it. I don't know if they're cool with me smoking. I'm kinda thinking theyll smoke with me on my upcoming birthday as like a surprise cus she asked my friend not to tell me.