Mom says i smell like pot.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Teaturtle, Oct 23, 2012.

1. So I was In my room and smoked a j, this stuff I rolled was pretty moist and dank, so I smoked it and proceeded to walk upstairs and i was immediately stared at. She then said "
    You smell like pot". I replied while sniffing my shirt in my hand, "what doe's pot smell like?" I then walked out the room , wow.

2. :rolleyes:probably because you were smoking pot but idk thats just how i see it

3. Dude joints are the smelliest method of getting high, plus in your room? You probably reaked dude.

Try taking single hits out of a pipe or bong then blow all smoke out the window, pop breath mint, wash hands, put in eyedrops, and if you managed to keep smoke down you will be fine.

Don't take these steps and yes people will know you just smoked.

4. I can't be entirely sure, but it's probably something to do with the weed that you smoked.

5. Yeah smoking a joint in your room wasn't the smartest of ideas. You would have smelt much less had you used a bowl or a bong or something.

6. Why do kids smoke in their fucking house?

7. I don't understand it either, I always just walked outside and lit up my neighbor knew but my parents didn't lol

8. Because some kids have those over bearing parents that make their kids go through a survey before they go outside. My mom was like that, so I just smoked inside the house, fuck it.

9. Yea while I'm 22 my parents are still like that. Every time I go out I have to answer a pop quiz and pass a recognized exam in whataya-doin'tonight. Still no excuse to smoke inside though.

10. Did you even have the window open? and going upstairs RIGHT after you toked was a horrible idea

11. If this conversation was not near a stove. Slap the bitch.

12. [quote name='"High skool"']

Because some kids have those over bearing parents that make their kids go through a survey before they go outside. My mom was like that, so I just smoked inside the house, fuck it.[/quote]

Pretty much, I just got caught enough times when I was younger and lucky my mom was cool that I could smoke freely from like the age of 14.

13. Do you smell like pot?

Tell your mom you blaze, honesty is always easier than bullshitting your way out of it

14. but ur 22....

and im not hating, i live wit my rents right now... i just walk out if im going out for any reason..

15. My mum use to say that to me everytime i went out the back and came back even when id just have a cigi or not even smoke at all

16. At least your response was probably better than mine when I was caught. My parents would get REALLY pissed when they caught me smoking and I had never been caught before so when my mom said "Do I smell POT in there?" the only thing that I could yell back was "I'm sorry!!". Absolutely pathetic.

17. You should all like

"thats cause im smoking it retard" an then go on to tell her how your going to quit because the second hand smell seems to be getting into her head and causing problems...

18. Just say you were.

19. Ask her how she knows what pot smells like

20. Outside fool go the fuck outside lol