Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mom Said She Would Let Me Toke 3 Times a Week

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Zimed, Oct 24, 2006.

1. Weel today my mom and I talked about my junk and I just told her, and she took it, and said, this way I dont get to dependent on it, because she noticed I was using it everyday. So now she will keep it and when I want it 3 times a week, I can get it. How does this sound? Will there be conflicts through this, from this through other situations?

I managhed to save most of the 3/4 ounce though.

2. First of all how does she know your giving her all your weed, and second what kind of 18+ year old person lets his mom run him like that, no offence.

3. Dude, just move out. Thats B.S.

4. Personally i would not have done that. I guess it could all come down to the family dynamics. I guess the plus is that you feel better that your mom knows and its not behind her back?

5. How many bowls/joints is she letting you smoke those three times per week? Also, can't you just go out and buy more?

6. It won't work. The only way it will is if for your own good, if YOU honestly agree with your mother and think you should only smoke 3 times a week, then yeah it'd work. But even then, there's not much point in giving her the weed and letting her ration it. If you have the willlpower to say yes to her idea, then you should have the willpower to just buy weed like normal and only smoke from it 3 times a week.

7. i dont see how that will work out...

... you can just go and smoke outside of the house on the 4 days that you cant smoke.

8. Your mom needs to accept that you smoke weed and she cant controll your life at that age, you need to learn to controll your own habits.
    If her thinking she controlls your smoking though makes your life easier, allowing you to be high at home, alot better than parents who are 100% against it and your always having to sneak around and live in fear. Get a second stash and continue to smoke when you want, she'll never know.

I started smoking with my parents when i turned 19 (im 20 now). They have there own pipes and stash and i have mine, they know i smoke, i smoke with them at family occasions and some random nights but i also dont let them know how often i smoke, i know my dad smokes probably as much as me but you still dont want to let your parents know you smoke every day.

9. I think as long as shes not jacking your shit it wont be to bad =) No but seriously, If you are younger or have to live at home, just deal with it and be glad she didnt send you to boot camp. Thats what my buddies mom did.