Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Mom said she smells weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LOUDpockets, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Okay so i was taking bowl rips in my room lastnight and took all percautions necessary.

1) put towel under door
    2)blew smoke out of homemade sploof
    3)had a fan running the entire night and morning
    4) had a window open entire night and morning

Even after all that my mom walks in my room this morning and tells me she smells marijuana smh she wasnt mad she just told me dont let it happen again

WHY THE FUCK IS THE SMELL NOT GONE??? even after i come home from work it still smells a little bit

2. oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo weeds like the devils grass you shouldn't be smoking that :hippie:

3. cuz u were taking bowl rips. Don't underestimate the smell. Just be glad you didn't get in trouble. Get a portable vape if you wanna smoke in your room and even then there will still be a little smell.

4. Take her aside and say "You're lying!  Liar!  You can't handle the Goddamn truth, mum!  You big fat liar!" :cool:

5. This could of been avoided with a vaporizer or taking a walk outside

6. keep your herbs in a jar so your room doesnt smell

7. I pay rent so really my mom cant kick me out, I usually just go in the backyard and smoke but sometimes i wanna relax and smoke in my room ya feel me.

I need to invest in a vape my friend has a pax, I like the smooth hits but for $250 I will probably end up getting the mflb 

8. I have the pax. It is amazing. You can atcually taste ur bueautiful buds and not just hot throat scorching smoke.

Fat rips with easy power up and portabable. Just clean it once every dozen sessions and take care of it

9. #9 FavourLemon, Jul 27, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2013
    Make sure you blow your hits through the sploof towards a fan which is ALWAYS pointing towards the window, and make sure your weed is airtight when stored away wherever you store it, also make sure your peice is clean, that can reek of stale weed. Remember the weed in the bowl actually stinks the place up no matter what after a while of exposure to air.
    If you actually did that then I dont know musta been extreme dank weed. :bongin:

10. Now, now. Mommy says don't let it happen again mister!

:laughing:

12. Don't smoke in your room dummy.

13. Crack a window

14. burn incense, keep your pot in an airtight container, blow out the window

15. Best thing I can say is that smell lingers like crazy in a clean room, smoking out of a bowl doesnt help, need to keep everything in a airtight smell proof preferable glass container. Dont blow hits in your room - yea it smell like dryer sheet but it still smell like pot. The pot being in a pipe in your room alone im sure reaks even if you blow your hit in the window. You can try burning cinnamon scented candle, or can get air fresher called Pure Citrus - Orange which is made with orange oil and the smell is to die for. When I lived with my parents I would stick my head out the window and take hits while hanging out the window,. I would even sit out on the roof next to my window outside and smoke a bowl, but still got caught one time just by the smell being on my face, skin, hands, and breath, when my dad came into my room like 2 hours after smoking, but I didnt have the pure citrus stuff then. But my best advice is invest in a nice vape and buy that pure citrus orange air fresher, which you can find at walmart in the airfreshener section, might have to look hard for it.

16. What you did wrong is smoked in the house. If someone smokes in a house I can always tell. Its because smoke is smelly. Smoke outside in a private area.

17. was your bong sitting somewhere (eg cupboard?) if you didnt wash it or at least rinse it out it will stink. If your bud was sitting somewhere not to airtight or your bowl (reeeeeeks of resin!) was not put away it couldve been that. Otherwise i have no idea that works for me and if i smoke straight out the window dont even need a fan. Pack one hitters or go outside to avoid in the future is ur best bet

18. My place along with my car never smells that long. I'm guessing you didn't put your weed and pipe up in an airtight container. She could have also smelled it while you were smoking then something to you that morning.

19. You took the precautions, true, but taking all precautions is no guarantee to avoiding something. People forget that sometimes, especially with this.

Smoke outside, or in your own damn room, not the room that gets traffic from your mother or other people in your house.

I smoke in my room all the time, the smell doesn't leave my room and the room doesn't ever smell like weed, unless it's right after smoking.

Parents know I smoke, but I'm not going to disrespect them by having my room smell and remain smoky all the time.

20. #20 YoungDeezy, Jul 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 28, 2013
    Bowls dont work well. I did everything right and the reason my mom smelled something was of the sploof smell XD

Dont open all your windows. Open 1 that isnt near your moms room.