Mom refuses to make me a sandwich

Discussion in 'General' started by Misc, Jun 2, 2011.

1. I've been working for four hours while she's been watching the annoying Casey Anthony coverage; her excuse was that I make a better sandwich than her. This is preposterous. Women are designed to be better sandwich makers. She even had the nerve to ask me to make her one. I thought being back home for a month would make my life easier.

What should I do to solve this dilemma, GC?

• Like Like x 2
  2. You made me fucking LOL SO HARD :smoke:

3. Make me a sammich?

4. Your life is not bro.

5. If I was u, I would make a sandwich.

Just do it all ass backwards. Like put the luch meat on the outside and the bread on the inside...

Then give it to her. :D

6. What a bitch. That's her job.

7. Go in the kitchen and purposely make a shitty, uneven, mustard dripping sandwich....Bring it to her and say "is this what you fucking wanted?"

8. Epic thread.

Chase her around with the vacuum until she makes you a sammich.

9. Well? Get in the kitchen and make me a sammich damnit.

10. if I make you a sandwich, will you make me a sammich? <3

11. Just use her logic as a future excuse to get her to do other things for you instead...

Or, alternatively;

pimp-hand.png.jpg

12. #12 Spaced, Jun 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2011

Number one you worked four hours? WOW... Hard work man.

I work my ass off for 11 hours a day just to pay the bills, put some beer on the table, and keep my medication in my pipe, so quit your bitching.

Number two who the fuck are you to ask her to make YOU a sandwich? I'm assuming she paid for the house you lived in all your childhood? She fed you? She gave birth to you? Then quit your god damn compaining.

"Women are designed to be better sandwich makers" are you serious? You are a sexiest punk and deserves to get knocked up-side the head for insulting statement to his mother in that way.

You sicken me.

• Like Like x 1

13. Dang.. shit just got REAL.

:D

OP is obviously joking man..take a toke and chill..

14. Is the brain part of your head okay?

15. You should be a nice son, get up off your arse and MAKE YOUR MOM A SANDWICH. Do you have any idea what kind of damage a baby can DO to a woman? Not to mention the number of times she wiped your ass, changed your diapers and bailed you out of jail?

Come on, EVERY day should be Mother's day.

Damn, I'm gonna call my Mommy just to say I love you - and also find out how she's feeling today since she had a cold yesterday and the day before.

16. Trolling or not, insulting a mother is not cool. Unless of course she's a dirty crack whore.

Intelligent.

17. Thank god someone else see's it how I do. What the hell is wrong with these spoiled little teenagers these days.

18. lol theres always some guy with a stick up his ass coming to ruin a joke....the guys just messin around....everyone is jokin in this thread chill the fuck out buddy

19. Theres only one solution

Blow up the entire world

• Like Like x 1
  20. Take a few bong hits and chill man :smoke:

He was obviously joking, dont get so serious on him man :smoke: